Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Just seen Vydra and Nugent are both injury doubts on Sky Sports News. Any truth in this ?

I would be tempted to give Nuge a breather but I wasn’t aware of a problem with Vydra.

Been ill I read somewhere. Maybe flu or somethinglike that.

Blooming perishing in Hants. Full thermals for the game methinks. 

I know why people say this is a must-win game. Been caught saying and feeling that too. But what happens if we don't win? We just give up I'm guessing?

It's an overdone phrase these days. Definitely need to return to winning ways before it gets too late. But we'll have to see what happens. We can't affect the game by demanding a win, it doesn't add anything

The Sun is out. I've walked the dogs. Just got to clean the car now as my wife uses it and it's in a disgusting state. Then just a short drive up from Dorset for my planned 'family outing'. I'm feeling good today. Hopefully we're going to put in a good performance and put on our 'shooting (on target) boots' too. COYR

For me (assuming Vydra and Nuge are out) I'd go:

Carson

Baird

Keogh

Davies 

Forsyth

Huddlestone

Ledley

Weimann

Lawrence

Palmer (Vydra if fit)

Jerome

Roos/Wisdom/Pearce/Thorne/Johnson/Thomas/*no idea* (Palmer if Vydra fit)

Time to get Thomas involved imo.

2 hours ago, Clough72 said:

What pub is everyone going to before the match? 

Black Bull, Inverurie, you'll just about make it, if you get on the next chopper. I recommend the wonderful breakfast pie and a pint of Keith Pale Ale, enjoy the ladies darts this afternoon, with a live band in the evening. Surely beats umming and arrghing in poxy Reading surrounded by a load of students and their Mam and Dads. Hopefully their bogey team can turn into a 3 pointer for us.

GR show us your metal, the boat is sailing along and ready to enjoy the sunshine.

I'm feeling realy nervous, desperate for a win. I hope the players don't feel like this.

It must be the raised expectations, I'd have taken theses points and position at the start of the season, but 2nd place seemed possible a few weeks ago and it hurts to see it disappear.

COYR

6 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

I'm feeling realy nervous, desperate for a win. I hope the players don't feel like this.

It must be the raised expectations, I'd have taken theses points and position at the start of the season, but 2nd place seemed possible a few weeks ago and it hurts to see it disappear.

COYR

Try feeling like a winner, it just might help.

Reading, take me for instance, I'm relaxed with my shorts on enjoying watching my boys playing with their games and enjoying seeing them with smiles on their faces. Football it's a game, don't get nervous, get yourself down the front and have a good time, smile and watch Derby play as winners with smiles on the their faces.

Get your shorts on everyone and give it some welly in the away end!

D.C.F.C Love, Life & Unity

15 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I reckon Reading will be the start of another run - followed by us beating Fulham QPR Forest Cardiff and Sunderland..

Great positive post, let's get this feeling in the away end today, still feeling positive myself, let's see were we are with 10 games left, this is the championship, and anything can and will happen. Roar on the lads to bring home the 3 points today.

Archived