Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

21 hours ago, Bwash_Ram said:

Sky Bet Championship

Sat 24 February

15:00

Madejski Stadium

Palmer keeps my matchday thread going for a second game, hopefully a much needed win on sat.

COYR

I did feel for you when their second went in mate. But they saved you in extra time!

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, David said:

Expect the side we will see tomorrow will be this then, Wisdom for Baird possibly. 

Carson

Baird  Keogh  Davies  Forsyth

Huddlestone  Ledley

Weimann  Palmer  Lawrence

Jerome

Yep I will be there and that is what I am now expecting and to sum it up between them they have scored a total of eleven goals this season for Derby ! So we will win 4-0 as they must be due some! ( and wieman has four of those)

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I got another idea this might just work swap weimann for jerome have weimann upfront we need his pace upfront and have jerome on the wing use his pace and use his attacking play on the wing as like running down the channels.

Right that’s it ,,, no more LSD for b4

Looking forward to this as I live near Reading, dragging my daughters boyfriend along ( Liverpool supporter) . I’m going for a Derby win, if we score quickly by 4 if not my 2. The Reading lot are not happy and are talking about a boycott or a walkout. If we score first they will crucify their team.

COYRs away win of the way 

Archived