Reading v Derby County

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, caymanram said:

With Villa winning this is where it all ends......??

Depends what ‘it’ is. If it’s second place, well that probably started fading a few games ago, but we were fortunate to even have a chance. If it’s promotion, then it would still be a remarkable collapse to end up loosing our top 6 position from here. Not quite time to start getting depressed about their being nothing to play for in February (we’re not forest). 

If you mean the world, that’s not scheduled to end til 9th December 2026. 

Just now, Seaside Sam said:

did we lose 5-0 or something?

In truth.....given what we have been going for over the last 6 months...yes, that’s what it feels like.....and in truth amounts to. This was must-win...... just a fact if we were pushing for top two. That must be over now and there must be some doubt whether we actually stay in the top 6...

Rowett has serious questions to answer!! He’s messed up again with team selection! It’s all gone wrong defensively since Sheff Wed game! When he made too many changes!! He dropped Wisdom for Baird - totally unecessary!! Baird had a stinker against Wednesday, kept his place for Leeds god knows why, did ok but not great, sent off today after another  stinker! Olsson - main person to blame for the draw against Leeds, keeps his place! Awful again!!  

Then the players are getting in fights, and Rowett is whinging about decisions on the touch line! Get a grip! We’re all losing the plot!! 

Rowett says don’t compare previous seasons and I agree, but how can you not!! You Gary and the team are giving those people a voice with these performances and results!! 

Im usually very positive, I’ve been very positive about the excellent job Gary has done but I’m so angry right now and think manager and players are to blame!!

Its going to take something incredible to get top 2 now!

10 minutes ago, GeneralRam said:

How long before Mel sacks Gary and brings back Mac?

Why bother .. we are starting to play like a mac team again. What happened to those boring 1-0 wins? 

They should assign a team of scientists and psychologists to come and study our players. I reckon they would would have a field day, be writing some new undiscovered psychological stuff going on. 

Keogh looks like he’s got a few probe up his backside at the best of times so I don’t think he’ll mind.

Archived