Derby County vs Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, superzak said:

Call it what you will it aint the players fault...its totally at the managers door...he talks a good game but cant follow it up

You're a WUM mate

I know we just scored but once again this result has covered over the cracks, this was a must win game and once again we have failed when needed.

Derby bottling the league in February again? Water is wet.

This was the season for top 2 with the position we were in and we have not been good enough yet again as there have been too many draws. People will give me the nonsense that the season isn’t over but it is as far as I’m concerned. We won’t make the top 6, we aren’t good enough. We’ve been fluking many results all season long and many statistics such as expected goals reinforces this. No Vydra and Carson then no Derby.

I’d be surprised if we challenged for promotion again in the next few years because the team is very old and our better players like Vydra will leave.

On another note, Nugent is completely finished at this level but his laughing and passion has clouded people’s judgments. Jerome has to be the main starter for the rest of the season. Winnall is a huge miss.

Archived