Ipswich Town F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We were beaten by a better team, a considerably better team on the day.

"They have been very expensively assembled prior to Gary getting there and he is now getting the best out of them.

"He is a good manager as he proved at Birmingham and they were too much for us in the first half and they could have been out of sight."

Quote from Mick, gone up in my estimation.

I read every post from the final whistle onwards seeing lots of praise and righty so.

i made s bet in my own mind that the Mexican would come on and try to knock the wind out of your sails.

he never lets me down.

you're a real joy killer brisvegas. Always were.

Dont let his trolling spoil your celebrations lads and lasses enjoy the good times while you can.

14 minutes ago, BenjaminBloom said:

Ipswich Fan perspective here on YouTube - 

Be interested in getting some Derby feedback???

Didn't have time to watch all of it but I watched the first couple of minutes. You seemed to have a good understanding of who the Derby players were so credit there. The only constructive criticism I would suggest is to make the video a bit shorter- Maybe about 6-7 minutes maximum? 

29 minutes ago, BenjaminBloom said:

Seems a very fair assessment of the game. Bit snappier/shorter would be preferable for me but very  informed and enjoyable overall.

22 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Didn't have time to watch all of it but I watched the first couple of minutes. You seemed to have a good understanding of who the Derby players were so credit there. The only constructive criticism I would suggest is to make the video a bit shorter- Maybe about 6-7 minutes maximum? 

Very good unbiased commentary

Just got home...

Yesssssss.. massive win that on four fronts...

We played some lovely entertaining stuff, how we only scored 2, I will never know. Ipswich could not get near us. Tore them a new one on occasions.. For once I agreed with resting Nugent and Baird with the game coming so soon on Monday. Got excited when I saw Hudds and Thorne on the team sheet. The two best passers in this league, I love that ****.. Okay a worry with pace and no Ipswich never really pushed them but was that just because they were so good? I like to think so... Brilliant and maybe just maybe a quality Prem pairing :thumbsup:

Okay we conceded a sloppy goal from a corner, we had to concede at some point. We were under pressure but despite it always being worse when it’s your team.. Were we? Looking back now after the final whistle, did they really threaten us, or did we just deal with everything they tried to throw at us.... The latter for me.

Everyone else dropped the fooking ball as well. Wolves getting a late winner. End of the year in second.

Cant be bad can it? 

Now for 2018.. Just keep doing what we are doing. Don’t try and be clever. 

The only downside for me was Martin. Watched him closely in the warm up and at half time.. Did not put any effort into the drills.. Passenger. Time to go.

1 hour ago, BenjaminBloom said:

Really good stuff, didn't feel too long and covered all the action and you come across really well.

For 60 minutes, I couldn't believe how poor Ipswich were, having watched the video I can understand why, what with all the injuries.

Much more like the Muckarthy side we know and loath in the last 30, but I thought we saw it off quite well.

Iorfa looked decent when he came on, why didn't he start? 

Need some bodies in Midfield from the sound of it if you're to keep challenging for the play offs, glad we've got you out the way for another season.

Archived