Ipswich Town F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He hasn't started too often, but how good a signing has Sam Winnall been? He seems to get goals out of nothing. I was surprised he started ahead of Martin, Winnall has proven himself to be a great impact sub, but what a good decision it proved to be from GR.

1 minute ago, DesertRam said:

Another 3 points, great result.

Sheff U lost as well, in fact all the results have gone for us today

not sure whether I want Bristol/Wolves to win here, are we selling ourselves short

rooting for BC when they might drag Wolves back a bit??

A draw will be good.

21 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Tongue in cheek mate, have you seen my prediction league predictions? Trying to do an anti jinx:lol:

Top notch anti jinxing. If i know anything about football then it was your deliberately hyper negative intervention that secured the 3 points today. Almost undone by some recklessly optimistic fellow Rams fans, however.  Will they ever learn?  Keep up the good work for the rest of the season!

Was it a masterstroke by Rowett to play Winnall? Hes only looked a lump when hes played at PPS, but thats six goals hes got .. five away is it? I guess Martin is on his way, unused sub again today.

1 minute ago, DesertRam said:

Another 3 points, great result.

Sheff U lost as well, in fact all the results have gone for us today

not sure whether I want Bristol/Wolves to win here, are we selling ourselves short

rooting for BC when they might drag Wolves back a bit??

A draw would be good for me, we’d end the year in second, then put our foot on the gas as it were leaving them trailing in our wake next month AND we get two points nearer Wolves. :thumbsup:

Archived