Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I have had a ticket offered to me but it is in the United stands, very tempted to take it but if by some miracle we manage to Rowetball a 0-1 I will have an incredibly hard time not going mad and getting my head kicked in.

...surely a small price to pay. 

1 hour ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

To the fans with season tickets anyway. 

The whole point I was making is £45 is extortionate for a 3rd round FA Cup match. 

Absolutely correct, if we wanted to see top of the league and great football Manchester City vs top six in the premiership Burnley in the 3rd round of the FA cup the price is £10 

1 hour ago, curtains said:

The point is we aren’t in the Premier League so Approximately 1 Million coming in to DCFC from this Cup  Tie is very welcome.

PS      45 pounds is about the cheapest ticket Man U offer for this Cup Tie and Mel is subsidising it by 15 pounds 

Derby get 40 percent of the gate receipt 

Sure it's nice to have the money coming in, but if Mel hadn't subsidised, would it have even sold out? The fact it helps Derby doesn't change a thing, an FA Cup 3rd round tie costing £45? Ridiculous. Each time we just put up with it because ''it helps the club'' the more clubs will see it as acceptable to charge people these prices. A lot of people don't have £45 to be splashing out on after Christmas. So sure, if you look at it from a business point of view it's good for the club. However, if you look at it from the point of view from the fan base the price is ludicrous. 

If they have virtually sold out then someone as made a bit of a miscalculation on demand. We chose the lower amount and at 45 quid I think that was right, but by reducing prices we have upped demand drastically and could have filled the larger allocation. Going to be lots of disappointed fans ( albeit casual fans) who are not going to be there to roar us on. I just hope we don’t make the same mistake in the 4 th round ?

44 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have heard thousands of derby fans are going in the home ends should be good to see if this happens.

Where u heard this from mate. Away end not sold out yet so not sure why thousands have brought home tickets 

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I have heard thousands of derby fans are going in the home ends should be good to see if this happens.

Cant see it. Derby have over 5000 allocated already and there are 55 thousand season ticket holders who have to buy FA cup tickets.

They have loads of corporate seats too so not sure how many will go on general sale but really don't see thousands of Derby fans getting these, will be some but not loads.

8 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

With Bristol City knocking them out of the League Cup, their main hope of a trophy is now the FA Cup with an outside chance of the Champions League. Surely that means they can't take any chances and will have a very strong team out.  Great test for our lads.

Makes it much less likely that we'll upset them, but if we do no-one will be able to pull the "you were playing against their reserves" card.

It's just more of a win-win now - as long as we don't lose 10-0.

18 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

With Bristol City knocking them out of the League Cup, their main hope of a trophy is now the FA Cup with an outside chance of the Champions League. Surely that means they can't take any chances and will have a very strong team out.  Great test for our lads.

Agreed. Would be an even better performance than City's, if we beat them

Archived