Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

How flexible do you think it will be to move seat? 

I bought a ticket with my season ticket and was placed in block 335. I bought a second ticket on general sale and they’ve placed that ticket in block 331. So my mate and I are a bit spread out.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Waffle said:

How flexible do you think it will be to move seat? 

I bought a ticket with my season ticket and was placed in block 335. I bought a second ticket on general sale and they’ve placed that ticket in block 331. So my mate and I are a bit spread out.

Assuming they are both entered via same turnstiles and at least one is in the standing area you may be ok. If they are sat in family bit you will struggle 

28 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

Correct.

I would have gone if it was Saturday, but given there's no trains the thought of that journey up the M6 on a Friday afternoon has put me right off. 

I hope everyone who goes has a great evening. 

...thats why i'm going on the bus, coach thing.

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Thank god for that.. We need all the support we can get.. I will take 1 B4 over 50 of your type any day.

Don't be an arse. You don't even know me.

I've only missed 4 matches home and away all season. 

There's only so much money to go around at this time of year you know.

1 hour ago, DenbyRam said:

Don't be an arse. You don't even know me.

I've only missed 4 matches home and away all season. 

There's only so much money to go around at this time of year you know.

You want us to make all those changes and indeed not be bothered with this game.. that's why we don't need you there.

Thats enough for me to know you are some one I don't really want to know.

46 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

You want us to make all those changes and indeed not be bothered with this game.. that's why we don't need you there.

Thats enough for me to know you are some one I don't really want to know.

Got to go for the jugular really,pointless subsiding the fans then not having a go.

Squads big enough,Utd are struggling,let’s make em have it!

You slags!!(is that what you say in London)?

Players looked very tired today. It would be silly to play them in a game that is not important. I doubt we would beat Man Utd full strength anyway as they will be putting all their eggs into this basket as they aren't going to win anything else this season. Promotion is far more important.

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh    Pearce   Olsson

Thorne    Huddlestone   

Russell      Lawrence   Johnson

Winnall

Give as many minutes as possible to the players who haven't played as much this season as they will be important come the end of the season. I'd like to try Lawrence in the free role behind the forward. It's worth testing out to see how he copes there as we will need that something different when playing against teams who sit back.

Rest the lot of them.

Keogh, Davies, Baird, Huddlestone, Russell, Nugent and especially Vydra look absolutely fooked today.

You only have to look at the poor decision making today, the wasted passes and the puffing and panting to see how tired we look, Chill out and go for that second place.

Big contrast between the two teams it seems. Derby; happy, joking with a great team spirit and a manager with nothing to prove. ManU, utterly miserable team without any spirit and a manager who takes players and makes the team boring as hell. They can keep their fancy history and their total entitlement. Anyone but UTD.

4 hours ago, McLovin said:

Players looked very tired today. It would be silly to play them in a game that is not important. I doubt we would beat Man Utd full strength anyway as they will be putting all their eggs into this basket as they aren't going to win anything else this season. Promotion is far more important.

Carson

Wisdom  Keogh    Pearce   Olsson

Thorne    Huddlestone   

Russell      Lawrence   Johnson

Winnall

Give as many minutes as possible to the players who haven't played as much this season as they will be important come the end of the season. I'd like to try Lawrence in the free role behind the forward. It's worth testing out to see how he copes there as we will need that something different when playing against teams who sit back.

Do not agree at all, this is a massive game for us, it's the FA cup, it's against one of the biggest teams in the world, we have 5500 fans making the trip(myself and my son included), you should try and win every game, and if we get to the FA cup final, please make sure you stay at home, as this game is NOT important to you, any game with a trip to a cup final should be important to every manager, player and supporter, what has happened to our great game, when people think like you, it would make my week if we beat Manu. Hope everyone going has a night to remember.

Archived