Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

That’s not fun for everyone else there tho.

Anyway.. You make bits of our aeroplanes with them RR engines. Us southern folk can afford air travel. Distribution of wealth.

You lot stick to biscuits and stuff.

Well, they do make Jaffa cakes at Utch’s biscuit factory I suppose.

I genuinely think we will beat them. The way we’re playing & they way theyre playing we have every chance. Plus They’re fans will go into total meltdown if we win some of them already want jose out

mourinho going on about city spending £300m but at least they look like a side that has spent £300m... United have spent £300m and look like wimbledon absolute rubbish 

5 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

I genuinely think we will beat them. The way we’re playing & they way theyre playing we have every chance. Plus They’re fans will go into total meltdown if we win some of them already want jose out

mourinho going on about city spending £300m but at least they look like a side that has spent £300m... United have spent £300m and look like wimbledon absolute rubbish 

I work with a man utd season ticket holder and he genuinely thinks we can beat them ! Says there poor this season.

1 minute ago, RiddingsRam said:

I work with a man utd season ticket holder and he genuinely thinks we can beat them ! Says there poor this season.

The alarming thing for them is Jesse lingard has been the best player for the past month and he’s utter rubbish 

The only top outfield player theyve got is martial and he’s completely wasted under that boring T**t mourinho... Pep would turn him into a top player in city’s system 

On motd the commentary team think ashley young may be in trouble for elbowing an opponent - so that could be another one out.

They're running out of players for us to fear......down to pogba and mata I think:thumbsup:

Mind you, they turned up without a centre forward a few years back and did us 4-1 or something. Thankfully our spine is now a bit more rigid than the glory days of savage,  greenie,  albrechtsen and Addison :whistle:

Let's not get deluded here. Their reserves and youth teams are still pretty much all international players.

When someone like martial is seen as a squad player that tells you all you need to know.

This is a "free hit" to borrow a phrase. Nothing to lose here.

Utd won't be fearing us, but I doubt they're relishing our game either. 

They're slipping in the league and play again after we do on Monday. Also have a number already crocked.

To counter this is the fact that they don't have a match for 10 days after our game so will probably not feel the need to rest players.

Some booing after the utd game today. They couldn't score against a VVD-less Southampton. We could get right under joses skin which would be fun.

Really looking forward to this. We need to play our best team available. Set up to attack with pace and just enjoy it, players and fans alike. I would rather lose 4-2 going for it, rather than trying to defend for 90 mins. Just have a feeling in my water this may just be a night to remember for a long time

Archived