Man Utd ticket details and KO Time announced.

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Ibrahimovic...

He’s out for a month. Ashley Young on violent conduct charge so will be suspended. Not sure if it’s Karma or the footballing gods, but someone’s not happy with charging us £45 a ticket the robbing bar stewards 

8 hours ago, Doodle said:

Really looking forward to this. We need to play our best team available. Set up to attack with pace and just enjoy it, players and fans alike. I would rather lose 4-2 going for it, rather than trying to defend for 90 mins. Just have a feeling in my water this may just be a night to remember for a long time

Got to disagree.

We *have* to concentrate on the league. We're in a great position, we cannot afford any injuries or red cards before the Bristol City game.

I'd make eleven changes. It'd still be a decent enough team that would do us proud.

Let's just get the game out the way, take the gate money we're due, and focus on the league. 

Not very romantic I'm afraid, but pragmatism has to be the order of the day here.

4 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

Got to disagree.

We *have* to concentrate on the league. We're in a great position, we cannot afford any injuries or red cards before the Bristol City game.

I'd make eleven changes. It'd still be a decent enough team that would do us proud.

Let's just get the game out the way, take the gate money we're due, and focus on the league. 

Not very romantic I'm afraid, but pragmatism has to be the order of the day here.

Oh dear...don't let @Angry Ram see this. :(

5 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

Got to disagree.

Will be a bit miffed to pay £45 for my ticket plus £35 for each of my lads plus £80 for a hotel plus £££ for beer and refreshments and travel to watch our u23’s. If that’s what Gary decides to do then fine but they should have made it clear that’s what they intend to do. Before 5500 lay out lots of hard earned money just after Xmas. It will be very disrespectful in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

Will be a bit miffed to pay £45 for my ticket plus £35 for each of my lads plus £80 for a hotel plus £££ for beer and refreshments and travel to watch our u23’s. If that’s what Gary decides to do then fine but they should have made it clear that’s what they intend to do. Before 5500 lay out lots of hard earned money just after Xmas. It will be very disrespectful in my opinion 

hear! hear! I do think we can go and get a draw if we adopt the correct approach. 

1 hour ago, Doodle said:

You are very correct and it probably will happen but wouldn’t it be funny if the reserves went there and beat them ( I decided to get a ticket in the end thanks to chairman Mel) 

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

Jeez are you serious. I'm hoping to keep it below 5.

They've been beat by bristol and struggled against one of the worst Southampton sides in recent years... i agree they should beat us but with the form they are in you never know... either be a backlash or they will continue to be terrible 

I think resting our best players would have a far greater negative effect on team morale than any physical gains made by them sitting out one match.

They've worked bloody hard for us over the last few months and have earned their right to line up against Man Utd.

Just now, angieram said:

I think resting our best players would have a far greater negative effect on team morale than any physical gains made by them sitting out one match.

They've worked bloody hard for us over the last few months and have earned their right to line up against Man Utd.

Exactly. Well said. COYR.

16 hours ago, DenbyRam said:

Got to disagree.

Take it your not spending your hard earned money and taking a day off work to bother going then ?

18 minutes ago, RiddingsRam said:

Take it your not spending your hard earned money and taking a day off work to bother going then ?

Correct.

I would have gone if it was Saturday, but given there's no trains the thought of that journey up the M6 on a Friday afternoon has put me right off. 

I hope everyone who goes has a great evening. 

6 minutes ago, DenbyRam said:

Correct.

I would have gone if it was Saturday, but given there's no trains the thought of that journey up the M6 on a Friday afternoon has put me right off. 

I hope everyone who goes has a great evening. 

Thank god for that.. We need all the support we can get.. I will take 1 B4 over 50 of your type any day.

Archived