Barnsley F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, David said:

FT: Villa 0-0 Millwall, 4th place is ours

And Wolves can't break down 10-man Sunderland so an unexpected gain on the remote top spot. Ten points behind, but it's good to be looking up. Every game is vital and Villa at home next weekend will be a measure of both teams' progress after disappointing starts to the season.

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

And Wolves can't break down 10-man Sunderland so an unexpected gain on the remote top spot. Ten points behind, but it's good to be looking up. Every game is vital and Villa at home next weekend will be a measure of both teams' progress after disappointing starts to the season.

I cant see us getting anything against Villa.. our home form performances have been pretty dire, but that doesnt stop us winning away, two three nils in a row now. Well done Rams. 

4 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

So @B4ev6is was right then ... Wolves better watch out 

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Damn. Nice job Rowett

huddlestone Weimann Baird all excellent ... Weimann worked his %** off! 

Vydra Lawrence lethal hope TL is okay

sods law Lawrence gets injured after scoring.  We need him firing on all cylinders.

Well done Mr Rowett, you got the starting 11 spot on, and Baird at 35 is looking undropable at the mo, and Vydra Carrys on his goal scoring and Carson is a giant in goals at the mo, back 4 solid and work very well together, you can see from recent performances how much work has been done on the training ground. Think it will keep geting better as well.

Last Christmas, you gave me De Sart, but the very next day, you gave it away. This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to Matej Vydra. 

******* quality boys abd girls, yet another away win. I'm cold and drunk but we looked so ******* comfortable today.

I love Thorne but Hudds was quality today, was everywhere. We don't concede with Ledley in the team. Of course I missed the first goal getting a pint but Vydra and Weimman finished beautifully. Chris Baird solid again.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Something special is happening here. We have ********. Again,this is for you and your brilliant family @coneheadjohn.

Up the ******* rams. Merry Christmas.

BurtonRam7 

x

Archived