Barnsley F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow just wow COYR, yeah I’m perplexed and now very worried ...

Huddlestone over Thorne?

Forsyth over anyone?

Martin over Nugent?

weimann over russell ?

Wisdom kept out still, and no room for Bradley fighting vehicle ?

Well I hope GR knows something and they do the business but this is the oddest team selection all season. :blink:

You have to say that's an incredible bench. Hope the starting 11 is strong enough.

With Bradley and Winnall now fit we only have room for one defender as backup. No place for Bent.

Guessing the rehabilitation of George Thorne means he doesn't yet start to games in a row, but he deserves/needs 20+ minutes. That's not what Rowett said in his interview, but I hope it's what he's thinking. Having dismantled McClaren's Rolls Royce midfield, for me George Thorne is the best midfielder at the club if he is fit and it's worth the club doing everything to get him as fit and match fit as possible as that is what will win us promotion.

5 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

You have to say that's an incredible bench. Hope the starting 11 is strong enough.

With Bradley and Winnall now fit we only have room for one defender as backup. No place for Bent.

Guessing the rehabilitation of George Thorne means he doesn't yet start to games in a row, but he deserves/needs 20+ minutes. That's not what Rowett said in his interview, but I hope it's what he's thinking. Having dismantled McClaren's Rolls Royce midfield, for me George Thorne is the best midfielder at the club if he is fit and it's worth the club doing everything to get him as fit and match fit as possible as that is what will win us promotion.

My post of the day...........have a like sir. :thumbsup:

35 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Wow just wow COYR, yeah I’m perplexed and now very worried ...

Huddlestone over Thorne?

Forsyth over anyone?

Martin over Nugent?

weimann over russell ?

Wisdom kept out still, and no room for Bradley fighting vehicle ?

Well I hope GR knows something and they do the business but this is the oddest team selection all season. :blink:

Well he is the master tactician ninos...

Archived