Derby County V Reading

peachmyster

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are well short of a promotion outfit at this rate. Of course Rowett shouldn't be sacked based on this result but it is of concern that we have been carved open at home by a side which has started this season terribly , and that we can't cope with the absence of Keogh and Ledley.

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

This result deserves to be criticised but calling for Rowett's head at this point is daft.

Its not like derby fans to overreact .. we’ll win some we expect to lose & lose some we expect to win ... nature of this league 

Oh well Russell and Martin were due goals. Maybe with better selection we could have got something from this but it was terrible first half and not way back from 3-0 

3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Don't try and justify it or add any kind of positive perspective. Leave this thread for those who have waited seven long games to be able to do what they love best - complain about a defeat. 

I think you're a good poster Kernow but what a weird thing to say. If people can't complain about todays performance and result then we might as well shut down the forum and stop debating. 

Loads of talk about perspective but as soon as someone even thinks about criticising (which is more than justified, backed up by plenty of valid points) they get shut down with posts like this? Sorry mate, I can't agree.

Rowett out posts aren't worth the time of day at this stage, they're not the type I'm on about. 

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Can’t recall performances as bad as Huddlestone and Forsyth today. 

Sometimes I see Forsyth as an adventurous and marauding full back, and other times he looks leggy, slow and out of his depth. 

Add Davies to that group. But Rowett got it all wrong. Hopefully Thorne and Vydra will start every game now. 

4 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

We are well short of a promotion outfit at this rate. Of course Rowett shouldn't be sacked based on this result but it is of concern that we have been carved open at home by a side which has started this season terribly , and that we can't cope with the absence of Keogh and Ledley.

12 points out of 15 think that's promotion form all teams lose matches 

Would have been nice for the lads to go into the international break undefeated, I think their efforts in the last 6 weeks or so deserved that, I hate going into these breaks under a cloud but on the bright side, two of our lads not in the best of goalscoring form got one each and we have beaten both Notts and Leeds during our run of good form, could be worse.

Archived