Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

3 minutes ago, BigJock said:

I'm looking really forward to this. I come from Edinburgh so don't get to see derby too often but whenever I do they always play well so here's hoping. On another note I support hibs and I hate warburton so I would like to see us get one over him. I will be singing a wee song to myself all game that we used to sing at hibs

Warburtons a fanny he wears a fannies hat, it worked against Dumbarton and other s**** like that, but when he played the hibees suddenly it dawned to win the Scottish cup he'll need a f****** wand 

COYR

I thought you'd be singing sunshine on Leith

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, BigJock said:

There was no sunshine down there yesterday so maybe it's saving itself today for derby 

Plenty of sunshine at Easter Road yesterday........?

However, it's all about the Rams today and keeping Cummings and Mackay quiet. 

Bring it on. Already for the game. Beef and ale casserole made and in the oven ready for the celebration meal when we get home along with a bottle of red. Had to open a second bottle of beer as not much of the first one managed to reach the pot.

Five of us at the game today. Stayed in town last night, few beers outside at the Silk Mill, Dolphin and at the Wetherspoon's beer festival and a meal at the Wonky Table, which was excellent. Getting a bit nervous now, as my missus is in town with the credit card while I'm at the game!!!

14 minutes ago, David said:

will still live in Derby no doubt. Fair game... will get plus points from manger Rowett.

Cant see Butterfield doing this... he probably wouldnt even bother switching sky sports on from the comfort of his Leeds mansion.

Archived