Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, froggg said:

BD53775E-5148-49ED-A34D-6C0F99203986.thumb.jpeg.4e8e2b653d905c2fe146f9b7c72993e8.jpegNot as good as being there but will have to do, the tension is palpable now, COYR, hope that the players play as if it means as much to them as it does to us. Score? ??-?

Let's hope it's not hoofball as your neck will be strained enough already looking up at the telebox!

Me and my dad are on our way in the car but don't know where to park. Anyone got any suggestions? Someone earlier mentioned an industrial estate near a Sainsbury's. Anyone know the postcode for that?

Parked on the Travelodge car park last time but don't fancy waiting an hour to get out again. Thanks! COYR

4 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Me and my dad are on our way in the car but don't know where to park. Anyone got any suggestions? Someone earlier mentioned an industrial estate near a Sainsbury's. Anyone know the postcode for that?

Parked on the Travelodge car park last time but don't fancy waiting an hour to get out again. Thanks! COYR

Which way u coming in from?

9 minutes ago, Pottig said:

Dont trust what i say, because i dont park there, but i assumed it was the estate where the premier inn is. So if you are going down wyvern road with sainsburys on your left i think it might be the one straight across the roundabout at the end.

Archived