Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

Think my favourite ever Derby goal was Ince's last season.

Something special about seeing your best player show up against your rivals and completely mug them off in an amazing solo goal.

It still looks amazing on tv but it looked even better from the south stand. Wonder if Michael Mancienne's figured out where Ince went yet?

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Think my favourite ever Derby goal was Ince's last season.

Something special about seeing your best player show up against your rivals and completely mug them off in an amazing solo goal.

It still looks amazing on tv but it looked even better from the south stand. Wonder if Michael Mancienne's figured out where Ince went yet?

Can’t believe you need a Twatter account to watch this. I’ll take a look on trusty you tube.

3 points the morra and we're sat ok ish to make a recovery this season. 

We certainly have the players. Just need the guidance and motivation to click on.

From my conversations with other clubs fans, outsiders looking at us without actually seeing us play much are shocked at our current position. They see our players and don't get it. (I don't fully get it I suppose).

i won't be there in person but doing the more committed thing of spending the price of a ticket on beer.

5 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I haven't been to a big match since the Hull playoffs and I had right trouble parking. Does anyone think there will be spaces at fireplace carpark just off A52 at about 1230? Any good alternatives?

Fences are still up and id be amazed if there's parking there tomorrow. Go to the industrial estate after Sainsbury's, loads of folk park there, but it's a bit further to walk. You will get out of there onto the A52 pretty easily towards Nottingham and the A6 (raynesway). Guess it depends where you are heading back to though.

What was going on on east mids TV last night ! :blink: The girl in the leather dress and the cocky forest fans while ours looked less than impressive ... Who was the lad who thought we'd lose ????? get a grip man ! 

Weird with a capital W :huh:

i'm on call out at work and won't know if I can make it until 9.00 AM ... Tense night ahead ! 

Got an itch that wants to see Nuge and Martin start together COYR 

On 12 October 2017 at 15:21, Cam the Ram said:

I'm Mr Pessimistic :( I should be sat here thinking stuff like, Rowett knows how important these games are so he'll get the players up for it and they'll have something to prove after the fairly poor start to the season, but instead my mind is telling me negative thoughts. Like, if we don't make a fast start I can see the fans becoming quite frustrated and restless which won't help things, but then if we do make a fast start and get an early goal we'll probably go very defensive like we have for most of the season, which never ends well. 

It'll be fine. Relax, just big game nerves. We will take them by storm. The thing to keep in mind ( IMO ) is that GR isn't fixed in a one play style. He will shuffle things round if it isn't working. We can do this ! 

2 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

Fences are still up and id be amazed if there's parking there tomorrow. Go to the industrial estate after Sainsbury's, loads of folk park there, but it's a bit further to walk. You will get out of there onto the A52 pretty easily towards Nottingham and the A6 (raynesway). Guess it depends where you are heading back to though.

Cheers mate, that sounds great.

5 hours ago, jono said:

What was going on on east mids TV last night ! :blink: The girl in the leather dress and the cocky forest fans while ours looked less than impressive ... Who was the lad who thought we'd lose ????? get a grip man ! 

Predicting a Gumps 0-1 win ?? I just vomited. I replied actually on the Facebook link and got a like off the lads mum. He has to wear a florist shirt tomorrow for charity so fair play to the lad and extremely brave btw! #respect

7 hours ago, jono said:

It'll be fine. Relax, just big game nerves. We will take them by storm. The thing to keep in mind ( IMO ) is that GR isn't fixed in a one play style. He will shuffle things round if it isn't working. We can do this ! 

GR isn't fixed in 1 play style really? he wasn't in preseason but in the season he has been 

What I want from today...

Passion and determination from the players, a full house with singing and bouncing for 90 minutes, an entertaining game and 3 points however they come.

COYR!!

I tend to find games after the international break can be a bit slow and dull, but let's hope the crowd get the players going today and start with some purpose from the off.

I'm looking really forward to this. I come from Edinburgh so don't get to see derby too often but whenever I do they always play well so here's hoping. On another note I support hibs and I hate warburton so I would like to see us get one over him. I will be singing a wee song to myself all game that we used to sing at hibs

Warburtons a fanny he wears a fannies hat, it worked against Dumbarton and other s**** like that, but when he played the hibees suddenly it dawned to win the Scottish cup he'll need a f****** wand 

COYR

Archived