Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

15 hours ago, Derby blood said:

Come on all you Rams Fans, need to sell this one out under a 1000 tickets left, let's not have the red dogs taking the piss because we could not sell this one out, we are DERBY and we always sell out against the red dogs, so all you part time supporters, turn your SKY TV OFF, and turn up next Sunday, we need you for once, but please no moaning if we do not score int the first 10 minutes of the match. Once a Ram always a Ram.

The part time supporters are the ones that turn up to this match and are nowhere to be seen for the other 22 home matches!

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just hope wales get a result tonight. If not we could have Martin, Anya Lawrence and Leadley all nursing international disappointment hangovers when they return to the club. Or Keogh if ROI lose. Not good timing in my opinion 

Nugent.       Vydra

lawrence .         Martin.       Russell

.                   Huddlestone

Olsen.    Davies.      Keogh.  Wisdom

.                    Carson

Crappy midfield. 

50 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

the saying form goes out the window

we always play them after an international break, getting boring now

what form?

Could be wrong, but if I remember correctly we played they just before an international break last season, at their place. 

The home fixture was neither before or after an international break. 

So basically, you're wrong. 

Want to see this team like 

Carson 

Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson 

Huddlestone Ledley 

Russell Vydra Lawrence 

Martin 

Subs

Mitchell Baird Nugent Winnall Thorne Anya Pearce 

21 hours ago, blackNwhites said:

--------------Carson

Wisdom-Keogh-Cavies-Forsyth

-------------Thorne

--Huddlestone----Ledley 

Russell---------------Lawrence

------------Martin

Down with 4-2-3-1!

This for me but push Thorne into the two and let Huddkestone sit. He's more dynamic and more creative in an advanced position. This would rely heavily on the two wingers getting close to Martin but Russell looks a damn sight better with Martin. It would also need fullbacks to bomb on and Huddlestone to sit but that suits him. I personally don't like 4231 the gaps between midfield and attack is too great if Vydra is in the 3. It would have worked with Bryson or Hughes IMO. We have options but i dont feel GR has quite decided on his best 11, lets hope this is the game it clicks. Anything other than a win and GR will be in for some stick (unfairly IMO but a lot of our fans are simple minded moaners)

Win, lose or draw GR is still a work in progress and needs time to work things through.

Archived