Derby County V Notts Forest

peachmyster

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/10/2017 at 17:05, Gritters said:

The one at Burnley a few years ago was awful. 

Martin got tripped in the box and Hendrick scored. What did Madley do? Sent Martin off and gave Burnley a free kick. One of the worst decisions I have witnessed. 

Definately a case of the ref had 'pre-conceived' ideas about Martin. The booking was harsh, then the second one, in fairness im not so sure Martin got tripped but more like slipped, but he never appealed for anything, very poor decision.

Was it as bad as the ref giving a free kick to Forest in the game at the City Ground for a foul on the keeper by their own player when Johnson scored? 

On 10 October 2017 at 17:12, MuespachRam said:

In the first 10 minutes (actually probably before a ball is kicked) Sky will churn out the usual references and clichés

• Form goes out the window
  • Some mention of Brian Clough
  • Bragging rights
  • Frenetic pace
  • Cool heads
  • Playing the game not the occasion
  • The first game the fans look for on the fixture list

any more..?

No there's not time. It'll go to 5 minutes of adverts!!

28 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

It's a no win no win situation. On the one hand I know all the games she has been to they have either lost or drawn. On the other hand the gf says 'let's go to the Derby v Notts Forest game'. What would you do? 

I'd tell her that she isn't allowed to attend until her record improves. 

Feeling rather apathetic and meh about the game Sunday, of course I want us to win..... but just not really hyped up for it at all, draw. 

14 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Feeling rather apathetic and meh about the game Sunday, of course I want us to win..... but just not really hyped up for it at all, draw. 

Its weird im the same, i normally get really excited but im not, i might be different come sunday i dont know.

We have played them too much recently, bout time one of us was in a different league for a while...

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Its weird im the same, i normally get really excited but im not, i might be different come sunday i dont know.

We have played them too much recently, bout time one of us was in a different league for a while...

Exactly how I am...... 

5 hours ago, cheron85 said:

GTFO

No time for that this week :)

I'm Mr Pessimistic :( I should be sat here thinking stuff like, Rowett knows how important these games are so he'll get the players up for it and they'll have something to prove after the fairly poor start to the season, but instead my mind is telling me negative thoughts. Like, if we don't make a fast start I can see the fans becoming quite frustrated and restless which won't help things, but then if we do make a fast start and get an early goal we'll probably go very defensive like we have for most of the season, which never ends well. 

Archived