Owen Bradley leaving Radio Derby/Joining Rams TV

David

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Career suicide

Not necessarily. if he wants to go down the presenting path rather than reporting then a couple of years heading up Rams TV on his cv before being headhunted by SKY or Match of the Day, etc. He's a talented and clever chap, he will have thought about it no doubt.

Chuffed to bits for you Owen, Rafio Derby has had some fantastic commentators in the past - Graham Richards, Ross Fletcher to name but two. 

However youv'e become 'the voice' of Derby County in recent years and you've done a fantastic job. 

Its always sweeter when the commentator is a true fan of the Club too, so I suppose your new role at DCFC is a 'dream job' 

Many congratulations on your new job and I look forward to hearing/seeing you in the future on ramsTV. ??

1 hour ago, Keepyuppy said:

Chuffed to bits for you Owen, Rafio Derby has had some fantastic commentators in the past - Graham Richards, Ross Fletcher to name but two. 

However youv'e become 'the voice' of Derby County in recent years and you've done a fantastic job. 

Its always sweeter when the commentator is a true fan of the Club too, so I suppose your new role at DCFC is a 'dream job' 

Many congratulations on your new job and I look forward to hearing/seeing you in the future on ramsTV. ??

I don't think he is actually a Derby fan tbh

21 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

I don't think he is actually a Derby fan tbh

Had him on the Podcast, he’s a Derby fan, Mart Poom was his man....until he scored at Pride Park, down went the poster on his bedroom wall. 

Archived