Bristol City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

Cricket club is by far the best place to park if you can get in, anything that keeps you that side of the A370 is your best bet as getting back on that road from the other end is an absolute nightmare. A few roads up from there are free and can be jumped on if you're early enough or you can head a bit further up near Ashton Court but the walk starts to get a little longer that way.  ?

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/09/2017 at 22:28, DEL said:

Same team that started on Friday. 

Can't argue with that. Will be interesting to see if Tuesday's game leads to changes on the bench. For Hull it was:  

Forsyth Russell Martin Pearce Winnall Bennett Mitchell

Wisdom probably swaps with Forsyth, though maybe not as Fozzy also provides midfield cover. Bennett and Russell scored so they're tough to drop but we might see Thorne in for young Mason.

It's tough, there are no more League Cup games in which to get a run out and everyone knows Rowett wants a stable team. That means everyone who starts will be desperate to keep their place, and hopefully that means they'll play brilliantly again. And it means those off the bench will be desperate to stake a claim.

I like the sound of that. Come on you Rams!

Carson

wisdom. Keogh Davies Ollson   

Huddlestone Johnson 

lawrence  Vydra Wieman   

Nugent 

subs mitchell Baird Martin Russell Winnall Thorne Pearce 

it would be extremely tough on Baird but his versatility on the bench covers much whilst Wisdom at full back is probably a better option and we can get Thorne onto the bench as we need a proper midfielder in there if we can.

Given GR's preference for not changing a winning team (in the league) I think Baird will keep his place, and deservedly so after a great performance against Hull. As others have said, the bench will give him some headaches as there are more than seven contenders. My own choice would be Mitchell, Wisdom, Pearce, Thorne, Russell, Martin, Winnall.

5 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

First rule of playing form football, never change a winning team. Tough on Andre but it gives squad players no incentive to come in and play well if they're just going to be replaced by the starters either way. 

Pretty sure DET article quoted GR as saying Baird keeps the shirt after Hull performance.

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Carson

wisdom. Keogh Davies Ollson   

Huddlestone Johnson 

lawrence  Vydra Wieman   

Nugent 

subs mitchell Baird Martin Russell Winnall Thorne Pearce 

it would be extremely tough on Baird but his versatility on the bench covers much whilst Wisdom at full back is probably a better option and we can get Thorne onto the bench as we need a proper midfielder in there if we can.

Very fortunate to have both, nice problem to have for GR.

Hi guys, I live down just south of bristol and would like to buy two tickets for the game on sat. On the dcfc website the only option I get regarding postage is to collect from pride park. Does anybody know if I can just turn up to the ground and buy two tickets on the day? Or can dcfc email me some tickets? 

Thanks

16 minutes ago, tombomb said:

Hi guys, I live down just south of bristol and would like to buy two tickets for the game on sat. On the dcfc website the only option I get regarding postage is to collect from pride park. Does anybody know if I can just turn up to the ground and buy two tickets on the day? Or can dcfc email me some tickets? 

Thanks

Pretty sure you can't buy tickets on the day I'm afraid. Don't think they'll email as the tickets are from Bristol City. I'd phone the ticket office and have a word with them. My sister bought three tickets Tuesday evening and they're being posted to Trowbridge. Good luck.

45 minutes ago, tombomb said:

Thanks

No pay on the day unfortunately

56 minutes ago, tombomb said:

Thanks

Is this a 'didn't know I could go until today' thing? The tickets have been on sale for ages. 

13 hours ago, tombomb said:

yeh. didnt know if we could make it until today.  Shame as they are so close to home

Same thing happened to me once at Selhurst Park (can't remember if it was vs Palace or Wimbledon). The club organised a ticket for me that I could pick up from the ticket office.

Or you could always go in the home fans. Obviously not as good but I've done it on the odd occasion and is interesting to hear what the oppo fans are saying. 

On 13/09/2017 at 21:54, 1967Ram said:

Really looking forward to this match. Coming all the way from Shaftesbury! Will be accompanied by my daughter and her boyfriend, my sister and her two boys and my mate. Meeting my Uncle and cousin there (both Bristol City season ticket holders). I have a good feeling about the game but Bristol can not be taken lightly - just beaten Reading and drawn away at Wolves. Fingers crossed! COYR

Surely they must be due a defeat then COYR

Archived