Bristol City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

21 hours ago, tombomb said:

yeh. didnt know if we could make it until today.  Shame as they are so close to home

buy a ticket in the home supporters end, just before kick off ask a steward if you can move in the away end. But you will to prove you are a Ram to be considered ( produce your scarf or name all the Derby squad) It might work

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

buy a ticket in the home supporters end, just before kick off ask a steward if you can move in the away end. But you will to prove you are a Ram to be considered ( produce your scarf or name all the Derby squad) It might work

Just make sure the steward isn't a jobsworth.  This is an excerpt from the DCFC terms and conditions.

• 5.11 Any Supporter who has purchased a Ticket will be permitted to sit in the seat corresponding to the details on their Ticket, and no other seat. Any Supporter found to be in breach of this clause may be asked to use the seat corresponding to the details on their Ticket, and failure to do so may result in immediate ejection from the Stadium, and no refund shall be given.

On 14/09/2017 at 20:29, tombomb said:

yeh. didnt know if we could make it until today.  Shame as they are so close to home

10 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Same thing happened to me once at Selhurst Park (can't remember if it was vs Palace or Wimbledon). The club organised a ticket for me that I could pick up from the ticket office.

Or you could always go in the home fans. Obviously not as good but I've done it on the odd occasion and is interesting to hear what the oppo fans are saying. 

2 hours ago, plymouthram said:

Sorry for the late reply. It may be too late now, but could still work in the morning. This has happened to me a few times and if you ring the ticket office rather than simply buying online they send the tickets down on the team bus and they get left in an envelope with your name on it in the ticket office.

Big test of two of our key faults, ability to be consistently good over a period of games and ability to produce away from home. Bolton are poor so, while it was a good performance and result, it isn't a good benchmark for most away Championship games. I'm looking for a good performance as well as the win to see if we're really on the right track.

I agree Andy, I still think that come the end of the season I'll think the Sunderland away game was 2 points dropped, they are a poor side who I think will change manager during the season due to their shitness.

I'd love a win today, that goes without saying but I would consider a point to be reasonable, they are in decent form and are way better than Sunderland.

15 hours ago, A Ram for All Seasons said:

Just make sure the steward isn't a jobsworth.  This is an excerpt from the DCFC terms and conditions.

• 5.11 Any Supporter who has purchased a Ticket will be permitted to sit in the seat corresponding to the details on their Ticket, and no other seat. Any Supporter found to be in breach of this clause may be asked to use the seat corresponding to the details on their Ticket, and failure to do so may result in immediate ejection from the Stadium, and no refund shall be given.

By jobsworth you mean carrying out his job correctly and not wanting to risk dismissal by doing something clearly against the rules.

18 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Carson
Wisdom Keogh Davies Olsson
         Huddlestone Baird
Lawrence     Vydra     Johnson
                    Martin

Bit more solid away from home, which Gary has mentioned in the past.

Nah same team as Hull. Weimann did some great work too closing them down and making tackles.

On 9/15/2017 at 10:12, ariotofmyown said:

Same thing happened to me once at Selhurst Park (can't remember if it was vs Palace or Wimbledon). The club organised a ticket for me that I could pick up from the ticket office.

Or you could always go in the home fans. Obviously not as good but I've done it on the odd occasion and is interesting to hear what the oppo fans are saying. 

I've done it at Birmingham too - find a young, naive 'un in the ticket office and put your poshest voice on.  They switched the home ticket for an away, in this instance. 

5 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Unchanged side except Wisdom in for Baird for me. Baird is a very valuable back up and I can see him playing a big part this season - but Wisdom is first choice.

Hopefully see Thorne on the bench too.

I don't really care at RB, either option isn't a bad one. Wisdom hasn't done anything to justify waltzing straight back in IMO. 

On 9/14/2017 at 08:23, Sparkle said:

Carson

wisdom. Keogh Davies Ollson   

Huddlestone Johnson 

lawrence  Vydra Wieman   

Nugent 

subs mitchell Baird Martin Russell Winnall Thorne Pearce 

it would be extremely tough on Baird but his versatility on the bench covers much whilst Wisdom at full back is probably a better option and we can get Thorne onto the bench as we need a proper midfielder in there if we can.

If Baird starts,then you could always take advantage of his versatility (if required) by bringing Wisdom on at RB,and moving Baird to wherever you wanted.

Would be very harsh on Chris to lose the shirt after playing so well.

42 minutes ago, ramblur said:

If Baird starts,then you could always take advantage of his versatility (if required) by bringing Wisdom on at RB,and moving Baird to wherever you wanted.

Would be very harsh on Chris to lose the shirt after playing so well.

Maybe so and I would always go with keeping the shirt but Wisdom was just ill so he missed a game but I think ultimately your best players should be playing but if Baird started I wouldn't be upset

We need a win to keep momentum going after the hull game. A bit of a nuisance having the league cup in midweek while everyone else was playing. 

Archived