Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Martin last year. Bryson this year..I'm convinced our club are just in it for a laugh.

If someone at the start of the window had said we would sell Will Hughes and Bryson and not replace any of them you would think the person was insane.

I'm beginning to wonder if Pearson managed to get himself a realistic Gary rowett mask and is attempting to complete his master plan....

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good luck Bryce. One of my favourite players over recent years but I think it was probably time for him to move on to get his career back on track and Cardiff should be a good fit. Hope so for his sake. But if it works out for him we've strengthened a Championship rival...

Also one of the Rams players I'd love to have a beer with! ?

3 minutes ago, Charlie Dram said:

Funny how Brys on the move is so wrong yet rumours of a similar aged player with a far better fitness record (Jerome) is met with such derision and is past it. I've just come off Twitter cos there's too many morons, please don't make me do the same here.

This. People are making out that Bryson's one of our best players when he's past it. Nothing like the Martin situation last season. Best time to move on for both parties.

On 29 August 2017 at 10:48, RamNut said:

Personally i think bryson falls into the same catagory as hughes and i don't think gary wants him.

Good luck craig.

great servant for derby.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

This. People are making out that Bryson's one of our best players when he's past it. Nothing like the Martin situation last season. Best time to move on for both parties.

You Obviously wasn't at sheff utd then, best player by a mile when he came on, provided much needed energy. 

10 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Yea I am and really hope derby can go up , unless you can get a bryson type player in and the manager changes his system I just don't see it but would love to be proved wrong 

I'd of gone for John McGinn, but he seems to be on Warburtons radar.

He's got the energy, passing skills but could add goals to his game. 

Bryson has been a great servant to the club and will be forever remembered for the hattrick vs Forest.

However for me he is one of a few that have been here a while and needs a fresh start elsewhere and the club needs a new look to it, also the injuries he has had seem to have knocked his fitness quite a bit. 

Wishing him all the best in the rest of his career

3 minutes ago, hughesy 1984 said:

You Obviously wasn't at sheff utd then, best player by a mile when he came on, provided much needed energy. 

Respect Bryson for his attitude but he's been poor for 3 years(like I made a thread about his decline in late 2014). His hattrick against forest has let him get away with a lot. 

It's felt like a few false dawns for Bryson; back from injury, gets a few goals off the bench, here we go, when he's got his fitness back it'll be the old brys, dissapears to the physio table/bench, repeat. Been a great signing but both parties need a fresh start methinks.

Just now, McLovin said:

Respect Bryson for his attitude but he's been poor for 3 years(like I made a thread about his decline in late 2014). His hattrick against forest has let him get away with a lot. 

I think this is something of an overstatement. He had a very good spell under Wassell. I think more than anything he's just been hampered by injuries.

Archived