Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

4 minutes ago, sage said:

Brum look to be signing Alex Song which could well free up Davis.

Trading in Brum rejects. Great.

He was Birmingham player of the year and players player of the year last season. Yet not a sniff there this season. 'arry clearly doesn't fancy him. Easier to make 14 signings on huge money. Good old' arry. Can't wait til he signs Niko Krancjar at 22.55.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, gccrowdpleaser said:

He was Birmingham player of the year and players player of the year last season. Yet not a sniff there this season. 'arry clearly doesn't fancy him. Easier to make 14 signings on huge money. Good old' arry. Can't wait til he signs Niko Krancjar at 22.55.

He is decent and is the type of player we need, however it feels like we are signing players 2 years later than we should or a level below what we should aspire to. 

5 minutes ago, toddy said:

Last season we needed a creative midfielder to help out Will Hughes........So we have now lost Hughes, the kid Elsnik out on loan, possibly Bryson gone.

FFS we'll be stuck with Butterfield as our creative midfielder? :blink: 

I like Bryson, but come on, he's not particularly creative!

4 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Being a player of the year in a team that nearly got relgeated isn;'t great to be honest

5 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Brum have signed Jason Lowe who is also a defensive midfielder. The plot thickens.

5 minutes ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

Crackin lad from a crackin family, he's a breff of fresh air.

4 minutes ago, CumbrianRam said:

Being a player of the year in a team that nearly got relgeated isn;'t great to be honest

It isn't but often the POTY in a team at the bottom is the one that's never given up, that's shown endeavour, desire and heart over and above anyone else in the side. Particularly if they got PPOTY as well. Personally I think that's exactly what we are missing. 

Someone that, when they're struggling, just steams into the opposition and let's them know this won't be easy. We miss that massively. 

37 minutes ago, sage said:

Brum look to be signing Alex Song which could well free up Davis.

Trading in Brum rejects. Great.

I'd rather him than pay Alex Song God knows what a week to sign , because he certainly won't be cheap. Just to add Alex Songs agent is advising Birmingham on transfers this summer. ?

1 hour ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I like Bryson, but come on, he's not particularly creative!

I was getting at we were a midfielder short last season yet this season we have sold one more, loaned one out and possibly another set to be sold today.

Archived