Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

There in microcosm is Orwell's boot which is stamping my face into the dirt. We don't have any midfield left but Cardiff have...led by our best midfielder who still is yet to hit his peak. I don't think I can stomach this season for much longer. And after we gave Chris Martin away last season FFS. 

Sending Martin on loan to a rival was by far the craziest decision derby could have and could ever have made ever....until we announced the signing of Chris Weale, which was the craziest decision we had ever made and likely to ever make.

Then we sent Craig Bryson on loan to a rival and I realised that Derby is actually Latin for monumental balls ups (I never knew).

I fully expect in January we will loan Carson to Leicester and replace him with a smeg fridge.

Highly predictable. I like Bryson, but he has had at most a handful of decent games for us over the last 2 years. He plays one decent games for Cardiff and we have given away the 'Scottish Messi'. I think it perhaps a blessing that Hughes can't get in Watford's first team squad.

2 hours ago, Ellafella said:

And after we gave Chris Martin away last season FFS. 

Haven't you heard? That was all his fault! Chris Martin the pariah.

It was his fault we didn't win at Wembley, his fault for getting injured the season after, his fault that Thorne, Eustace and Mascarell all got injured too, his fault for daring to be the top scorer and creator in a season where Clement set us up to score as few goals as possible, his fault that Wassall cocked up his tactics in the playoffs, his fault that Pearson sent him away mainly as a way of making his mark, his fault that Pearson was sacked (influencing 'the clique" from all the way down in that there London), his fault that McClaren tried to bring him back, his fault for signing a new contract, his fault that he's not been playing under Rowett, and his fault that he's incredibly rusty from a lack of match practice.

...or at least that's what seems to be the thought process of a vast number of our idiot supporters, lining up to slag him off any time he enters the field of play.

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Highly predictable. I like Bryson, but he has had at most a handful of decent games for us over the last 2 years. He plays one decent games for Cardiff and we have given away the 'Scottish Messi'. I think it perhaps a blessing that Hughes can't get in Watford's first team squad.

Surely you can understand the frustration fans have though? We currently have a midfield with huge mobility issues that gets completely overran in almost every game, yet our most mobile midfielder was loaned out and has started excellently. I was desperate for Bryson to be given a run of games ahead of Johnson before he left but he wasn't really given a chance.

It's early days I know and it is possible that his form drops in the next few games, but it will be painful to see him maintain this form while our midfield gets stormed game after game,

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Sending Martin on loan to a rival was by far the craziest decision derby could have and could ever have made ever....until we announced the signing of Chris Weale, which was the craziest decision we had ever made and likely to ever make.

Then we sent Craig Bryson on loan to a rival and I realised that Derby is actually Latin for monumental balls ups (I never knew).

I fully expect in January we will loan Carson to Leicester and replace him with a smeg fridge.

...or Neville Southall

6 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If a smeg fridge can kick a ball better than Carson yesterday then I'm up for this transfer

5 hours ago, lrm14 said:

Surely you can understand the frustration fans have though? We currently have a midfield with huge mobility issues that gets completely overran in almost every game, yet our most mobile midfielder was loaned out and has started excellently. 

I can understand fans frustration but l don't think based on two year evidence that Brys was the answer. Gary obviously didn't and thought he had bought his replacement :

"In terms of tackles, interceptions, desire, hunger and drive, he's probably the best player I've ever worked with in that sense".

f****** useless at filling in forms though!  Kieftenberk

1 hour ago, Mistaram said:

Don't tell me your to thick to work out who scored our goal yesterday 

*you're too thick, oh the irony. ?

I just didn't see the reason to mention Winnall and Sheff Weds in response to a tweet about Bryson from Cardiff. 

I would fully expect Winnall to outscore Bryson as one is a midfielder and one a striker.

My point isn't too complicated for you is it?  

8 hours ago, i-Ram said:

Exactly. He wasn't getting a game, doesn't suit GR's desired way of playing and so was sub at best. He was released only because no-one would buy our other less wanted players and we needed someone out before getting anyone in. But lets not kid ourselves, he wasn't getting a game at Derby and hadn't been a regular or top performer for a very long time.

I'm a big fan, he did some great things at Derby, but his time of being a regularly influential player here had gone. It was with the best intention that he was allowed to go; what we didn't know then, or couldn't have ever have predicted, was Keith signing the wrong bit of the form.

On 9/24/2017 at 12:56, i-Ram said:

Post of the month - Even when he was here he could have been awarded the Paul Scholes for England award "The longer he wasn't playing, the better he got"....

Archived