Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, brady1993 said:

I think this is something of an overstatement. He had a very good spell under Wassell. I think more than anything he's just been hampered by injuries.

Not sure he did tbh. Hughes and Thorne covered for his faults. He played well for a couple of games when the team were playing well like the hull game but other than that, I'm not convinced. Left us very vulnerable defensively with his reckless running leaving gaps behind him.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Not sure he did tbh. Hughes and Thorne covered for his faults. He played well for a couple of games when the team were playing well like the hull game but other than that, I'm not convinced. Left us very vulnerable defensively with his reckless running leaving gaps behind him.

I disagree I thought he was pretty consistently good in that time period and gave balance to the midfield.

Best of luck to Bryson. He turned down the Premier League to stay here after his outstanding season here, which is probably something he still regrets. He never lived up to much following that. 

Produced some memorable moments and with Jake Buxton, Shaun Barker and even Jamie Ward has earned lifelong support from everyone at the club. 

Archived