Craig Bryson - signed for Cardiff season long loan

Cam the Ram

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two time player of the year. First Rams player to get a league hat trick in 15 years. Then another hat trick against Forest. 

I still maintain that if McClaren had started him in the playoff final we would have beaten QPR that day. Instead Hendrick had one of his anonymous performances. 

All the best Craig. Definitely a Rams legend. 

8 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It won't be passing around the back for the sake of it that's for sure.

That is one victory. 

Scrapper  in midfield with Huddlestone pinging long balls to the strikers. Can't see it being pretty to watch. Ball stretchered off injured at HT job. 

28 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

It was short for "No words to express my disappointment in sending Bryson out on loan to a team who could be a promotion rival"

?? I'm kidding. I'm disappointed too but if you think about it, he may prove GR wrong and next year he will be back. He can't play against us though, so that's at least a slight positive 

13 minutes ago, Timdcfc said:

?? I'm kidding. I'm disappointed too but if you think about it, he may prove GR wrong and next year he will be back. He can't play against us though, so that's at least a slight positive 

I'm actually fairly philosophical about it - Rowett obviously thinks we need strong, tough players if we're going to play a midfield 2 - Which we now have 4 of (Hudds, Thorne, Johnson, Keiftenbeld) - Bryson isn't that (as much as I still rate him)

If we're going to give the front 4 a bit more licence to do what they want, and let Vydra just drift around doing his own thing it makes sense to have a proper DM duo in front of the back 4 - Neither Butterfield or Bryson gave us that solidity

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Rival?

We are a mid table side at best. We are not their rivals for promotion.

Oh stop being a party pooper Grumpsy Ram - We have some shiny new playthings which we didn't expect - One of them might be the new Eustace! We all loved Eustace!

We have a squad capable of challenging - Just about seeing if they can gel in the right way

3 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Two time player of the year. First Rams player to get a league hat trick in 15 years. Then another hat trick against Forest. 

I still maintain that if McClaren had started him in the playoff final we would have beaten QPR that day. Instead Hendrick had one of his anonymous performances. 

All the best Craig. Definitely a Rams legend. 

Spot on about playoff final biggest mistake Mac ever made But he's been hounded out of the club along with Butters by the fans vitriol on forums like this no wonder they wanted out Warnock don't sign rubbish 

18 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

Spot on about playoff final biggest mistake Mac ever made But he's been hounded out of the club along with Butters by the fans vitriol on forums like this no wonder they wanted out Warnock don't sign rubbish 

Bryson hasn't been hounded out by fans vitriol.

He's gone as part of the managers restructuring.

Sad to see Bryson go out on loan. I think he along with Butterfield should have been sold rather than loaned out because come the end of the season we get two players back that don't want to be here, a year older and of less value on the transfer market. If Cardiff or Sheff W. get promoted they won't buy them as they will be looking to upgrade to better players using the new found wealth they'll have.

If either have a good season with their new club or their replacements are no better, how many pages will be posted on here in the coming months.

Archived