Live games 2017/18

CumbrianRam

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/11/2017 at 21:01, RoyMac5 said:

What terrible refereeing in the NI game. First he didn't send off the Swiss defender for a two-footed lunge and then (after other poor decisions) awards a penalty for a non-handball! Plus the booking puts the player out of the away leg. The ref must have been paid off.

Does anything surprise you with referees. After 1973 v Juventus i have always assumed that some of them cheat. 

I believe the vast majority are absolutely decent, honest men trying their very best to do the job, but there is a small percentage who give decisions based on what they think rather than what they see. And there is a smaller percentage who just take bribes.

On 09/11/2017 at 15:18, DEL said:

Also Italy seems getting the luck goes to their way so it's about time that the luck don't go their way. 

Ref playing a blinder, no dodgy Juve v Derby moments so far!

Still on the brink, 60 years about to go up in smoke, would be a shame :whistle::lol:

3 hours ago, Zag zig said:

WOW......NO ITALY IN WORLD CUP!

History made, never have so many penalty appeals been turned down!

Was like attack v defence at the end but Sweden held on, tremendous result for them.

What was the weird noise in the stadium throughout the game? I don’t just mean the crowd, almost a constant hum. Did they have those vavazula malarkeys they had in South Africa? 

Archived