Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, EnigmaRam said:

I said it a few pages back that they might look to extend his contract then loan him out like Liverpool etc seem to do. Best option all round I reckon.

Told by my Leicester contact Lawrence not willing to sign a new contract unless promised being in first team plans.Also not interested in loan move either first team promise or sale fed up with loans wants to settle.

8 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Told by my Leicester contact Lawrence not willing to sign a new contract unless promised being in first team plans.Also not interested in loan move either first team promise or sale fed up with loans wants to settle.

No way he'll be first team there, they'd rather splash the cash and try get back up to top of the table.

39 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Works in our favour, unless someone bigger comes in. Take advantage and go get him.

11 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

I don't think I've heard of stomach - but that's just a gut feeling.....

"EEEEEEEEEGOOOOOOORRRRRRR" is one of those sounds that can perhaps be heard emanating from bathrooms of those who possibly over-indulged, so I can see the connection.

11 hours ago, Igorwasking said:

I don't think I've heard of stomach - but that's just a gut feeling.....

That's his porky brother - Tum Lawrence.

3 minutes ago, MovableRam said:

Do this club have any scouting network? £7,000,000 for Lawrence? Oh dear. Bring Simon Clough back. 

Liverpool want 10m for Ojo and he's done far less than Lawrence. Sign of the times unfortunately.

Archived