Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

1 minute ago, rcarso1 said:

Rowett said we'd need to be patient due to clubs coming back and I think our chances of signing Lawrence have improved as Leicester are signing that chap with the funny name( not even going to try!)from Man City

Kelechi Iheanacho. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the figure of 10 million coming from?

Currently, he is player who is along way from being either first or even second choice at Leicester.He is in the last year of his contract. 

He has shown some potential but nothing more yet. No else is desperate to sign him.

We are rightly playing a waiting game.I think we will move when he is hopefully omitted from their 24 man premiership squad.

Then we can get him for about 5/6m.all being well. That will be GR plan 

21 minutes ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Where is the figure of 10 million coming from?

Currently, he is player who is along way from being either first or even second choice at Leicester.He is in the last year of his contract. 

He has shown some potential but nothing more yet. No else is desperate to sign him.

We are rightly playing a waiting game.I think we will move when he is hopefully omitted from their 24 man premiership squad.

Then we can get him for about 5/6m.all being well. That will be GR plan 

I agreed with all of that until I saw the last line, I think 2-3 million £ is enough

11 minutes ago, JayRam1 said:

Leicester fans raving about Lawrence display this afternoon just hope there manager ain't or we ain't signing this lad this summer

Really??!!Still watching it -he came on at half time and he's done nothing worth "raving" about.They must be easily pleased!

3 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

Really??!!Still watching it -he came on at half time and he's done nothing worth "raving" about.They must be easily pleased!

Totally agree.

Has done a couple of good things which caught the eye but just as many ill thought bits of play. He's leaving Simpson totally exposed and 2v1 too frequently too. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Totally agree.

Has done a couple of good things which caught the eye but just as many ill thought bits of play. He's leaving Simpson totally exposed and 2v1 too frequently too. 

I'd still like to sign him though! I think he'd improve with a club where he's settled and given regular playing time.Next week could be very interesting,hopefully!

Archived