Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

Just now, EulogyForEvolution said:

I think both of them could play anywhere in the 3 behind the striker.

Would be nice to have them and one of Russell/Anya/Bennett/Blackman interchangable during matches.

If he comes,it'll be for regular playing time.I think him and Russell will be first choices with Weimann and Anya as subs.Blackman is on borrowed time and,as much as I'd like him to succeed,I can't see Bennett making the necessary break through.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not fact!!! Haven't you learnt from the Chris Martin thread?

Is he the resurrection of Toddy? Seems daft enough.

1 hour ago, rcarso1 said:

If he comes,it'll be for regular playing time.I think him and Russell will be first choices with Weimann and Anya as subs.Blackman is on borrowed time and,as much as I'd like him to succeed,I can't see Bennett making the necessary break through.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

If Blackman's on borrowed time then Russell must be up to his tits in debt. 

3 hours ago, King Kevin said:

I was on the Popside  Derby were playing Stoke ,Pejic was taking a throw in and some wag [different meaning the those days] shouts out take that f ing mask off Pejic you're scaring my kids.

I remember a game against Leicester and their keeper, Mark Wallington, was about to take a goal kick. Someone on the Popside in a lull in all the noise shouted "Wallington, you look just like a hairy gooseberry", at which Wallington laughed and gave a thumbs up.

31 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I remember a game against Leicester and their keeper, Mark Wallington, was about to take a goal kick. Someone on the Popside in a lull in all the noise shouted "Wallington, you look just like a hairy gooseberry", at which Wallington laughed and gave a thumbs up.

..................then he signed for us......

4 hours ago, Ellafella said:

jt5e82.jpg

Just for you eddie. :mellow:

Why's he called half-nose?

i seem to remember were interested in signing him altho imo we should have kept john robson and moved nishy to right back.

16 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Why's he called half-nose?

i seem to remember were interested in signing him altho imo we should have kept john robson and moved nishy to right back.

It would only really become clear in profile, but just imagine Pinocchio having an unfortunate accident with a guillotine..

Something must be cracking off because I can't get to view the Leicester forum to see any updates due to the amount of traffic on there ?. I saw earlier though on there from their resident Leicester ITK that Iheanacho was pretty much done so this could possibly pave the way for Lawrence to leave? 

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Haven't heard owt since the weekend, but everything I heard, most importantly the players interest points towards it happening sooner rather than later. Let's hope so eh!

Thanks for the reply. 

Archived