Signed: Tom Lawrence - Undisclosed fee, long term contract

RamsFan10

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did read that Mahrez may will stay at Leicester. Lawrence played 45 minutes in the 2nd half on Saturday against Liverpool (Leicester changed their formation from 4-4-2 to 4-5-1 at half time) 

18 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't think he will sign either, they clearly wanted a look at him. It sounds like he impressed.

He didn't particularly(watched him very closely) but he'd still do us a good job.Liverpool were very quick to close him down with their pressing style.He'd have loads more space in the Championship.We'll have to wait and see!

7 minutes ago, rcarso1 said:

He didn't particularly(watched him very closely) but he'd still do us a good job.Liverpool were very quick to close him down with their pressing style.He'd have loads more space in the Championship.We'll have to wait and see!

Kent probably impressed more, that step over and pin point cross into the box was very good.

2 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Something i've heard is that we are looking to loan rather than buy as Leicester rate him and want a longer look at him.Player wants to stay but also wants to play football

Season long loan may be on the cards possibly?

Would prefer that. £6-8mil on a one season semi wonder would be a gamble imo

4 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Something i've heard is that we are looking to loan rather than buy as Leicester rate him and want a longer look at him.Player wants to stay but also wants to play football

Season long loan may be on the cards possibly?

I'd take that! Get him in so he can get a feel for the club and,hopefully,decide this is the right club for him.

9 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Lawrence is in his last year of the contract. 

I said it a few pages back that they might look to extend his contract then loan him out like Liverpool etc seem to do. Best option all round I reckon.

2 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

HdBosukKQDaO9H1RwF3N_Whispers8.png

Thought Spurs was going to get Foyth? I guess PSG must have been hijacked this then. 

That player to Hull is a defender. 

55 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

HdBosukKQDaO9H1RwF3N_Whispers8.png

I know this is all to do with my age, but there was a time when I knew everything about anyone linked with any British club - the position they played, where they came from, how good they were and how much they were worth.

In this list I only know of players 8 and 9 and have no idea how good they actually are. I do know that both will sell for obscene amounts of money.

The world moves on.......

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Told Lawrence interested in the move, Leicester won't sanction it until they bring in another forward. Gary is happy to bide his time, fee is £7m+. James is more keen on fighting for his place 

Foxes bringing Iheanacho in then let Lawrence to us?

1 minute ago, ilkleyram said:

I know this is all to do with my age, but there was a time when I knew everything about anyone linked with any British club - the position they played, where they came from, how good they were and how much they were worth.

In this list I only know of players 8 and 9 and have no idea how good they actually are. I do know that both will sell for obscene amounts of money.

Are you sure you don't know number 1? Used to play for Manu.

4 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

What about number 1, 4,6 and 10? Surely you must have heard Patrick Roberts during his time at Fulham?

£7 million seems a bit much for saying he's only had one good season and in the final year of his contract. I wouldn't mind so much if we got more for Hughes and Ince. Are we a bit soft at negotiating again?

Regardless, I hope he can fill Ince's boots if we manage to land him. Looks a very good player and I'm glad he's keen to pull on a Derby shirt.

Archived