Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Going to the last page and close it does the trick.

Yes, I know. I only used to have a problem with the covid thread, but now there are so many threads in the Derby County Forum that are going nowhere and are just the same old posters sniping at each other I'd like to block them.

Blocking the posters doesn't help! 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

Yes, I know. I only used to have a problem with the covid thread, but now there are so many threads in the Derby County Forum that are going nowhere and are just the same old posters sniping at each other I'd like to block them.

Tell us how you really feel, do you like Paul Warne or not? Get off that fence Angie!! 😂

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Agree entirely Angie - I find myself briefly checking for new threads and then marking everything as read - I was hoping things would improve when the season started, but if anything it's got worse - so many entrenched views and they all want the final word....

• 1 month later...
On 20/10/2023 at 18:31, PistoldPete said:

For the first time ever I have had to block a poster. Yet I can still see his posts. Why is this, does the block not work or does it only work for new posts?  

When you block a poster, you will still see their username on the homepage if they made a latest post.

You will also see a post block where their post is and the ability to see it if you choose to.

You will also see their posts if others quote them, as others are basically copying and pasting their post.

Little we can do about that. 

On 22/10/2023 at 13:17, David said:

When you block a poster, you will still see their username on the homepage if they made a latest post.

You will also see a post block where their post is and the ability to see it if you choose to.

You will also see their posts if others quote them, as others are basically copying and pasting their post.

Little we can do about that. 

Just tell @Davidthat they called him a fool or something and if he’s on his time of the month he’ll ban him right away.  Watch him deny it.