Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

11 hours ago, Ken Tram said:

What I mean is ... if I want to share a photo on a post, I think that I have to save the photo to a particular website, but I can't remember which website I have to use ...

I send a picture to my email account, Open link, Curser on picture...click copy image, Back to DCFCFANS, Click paste...job done

See...😁yes that is my left hand, My right hand was busy....holding the phone ☺️

image.thumb.png.e028bcac0f95a0fdd8010a6021f91e36.png

13 hours ago, David said:

You can upload pictures directly from your device as Mucker has said, there is no need to use any 3rd party websites to upload to first.

What if the picture is too large in pixels or whatever the phase in for Megabits fam?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Ram-Alf said:

When posting a posters name how do you get it to be in that black mode?

If you put @ then start to type their name, a drop list appears, select the member you wish to tag into the post.

Edited by rynny

1 minute ago, Ram-Alf said:

@Ram-Alf like this 👍

Thanks 

And just in case you didn't know...
That then sends a notification to the named poster that you have mentioned them. 
Just plainly typing the name (with or without the @) doesn't notify them.  You must choose them from the drop down list (as kindly noted by @rynny ) for them to be notified.  The more you type, the shorter the drop down list becomes, of course.

Apologies if you already knew that bit.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are there no more polls? I'd seen other people comment on not being able to post one and presumed it was down to their incompetence - then I was going to run one on the new England strip, only to discover it no longer seems an option to create one?

Or is this down to my incompetence?

Edit: now I see it above me in the thread. Seems odd as I'd have thought they drive engagement/traffic

Edited by Carl Sagan

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed the  latest Microsoft window 11 updates and now when I try to connect to DCTCfans.UK

I get a 

Net::ER_CERT_DATE_INVALID  message

sometimes these HSTS errors clear themselves so I’m just going to leave it for a while

I posted this just in case anyone else has the same issue