Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Now I know what strippers feel like having money shoved in their underwear.

@Mucker1884 you are far too generous, like seriously too generous. 

I don’t feel overly comfortable doing this, as I’m not a stripper but will add another donation link to the main menu just for you.

Speaking of feeling uncomfortable... I now have an image in my head that cannot be shaken out!

Having said that, that white satin thong is sooo you!  🤓 

2 hours ago, David said:

Also, if you are using Google Chrome, try this (with VPN off).

Enter chrome://net-internals/#dns into the address bar

Click “Clear host cache”

AAA5E6D1-041A-4BBA-BB91-B8DD225DE638.png

Thanks - I'd actually already tried the ipconfig /dnsflush and the Chrome resolver cache fixes and neither work

Looking on the Virgin Media forums and people say they can take up to 48 hours to update their DNS caches

It's working on my phone now via 4g, so getting there

Edited by Stive Pesley

2 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

Thanks - I'd actually already tried the ipconfig /dnsflush and the Chrome resolver cache fixes and neither work

Looking on the Virgin Media forums and people say they can take up to 48 hours to update their DNS caches

It's working on my phone now via 4g, so getting there

Odd as I’m with Virgin Media as well, super frustrating for both sides as we’re all pretty powerless in doing anything. Fingers crossed be sorted soon for you though. 

7 minutes ago, David said:

Odd as I’m with Virgin Media as well, super frustrating for both sides as we’re all pretty powerless in doing anything. Fingers crossed be sorted soon for you though. 

It's now working! 

I guess you must have been on different Virgin DNS servers to me. I know they have loads

7 minutes ago, ck- said:

All OK here. Took a while to get a connection this morning, but once I got in it’s been smooth ever since. I’ve set up a subscription - cheap at twice the price in my opinion. 

Having said that, I decided it was time I had an avatar, but it seems whatever I try to upload, I get advised that the image may violate standards and to contact you for advice. 
They’re really not contentious images!

2 minutes ago, ck- said:

Having said that, I decided it was time I had an avatar, but it seems whatever I try to upload, I get advised that the image may violate standards and to contact you for advice. 
They’re really not contentious images!

PM me the image and I will sort for you.

We have an AI image scanner installed now that could be blocking it for some reason.

25 minutes ago, David said:

PM me the image and I will sort for you.

We have an AI image scanner installed now that could be blocking it for some reason.

All sorted. Thanks. As you can see, not really a contentious image.