Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

10 minutes ago, David said:

So it's not an issue then? 

Not now. Seemed to be a slow loading forum compared to some others I've also got open in the same browser window. Fine now.

Edited by RoyMac5

20 minutes ago, David said:

You know Tesco sell all that stuff right?

Yeah, but you know what they put in their burgers. Who knows what goes on their veggies! 😄

How do you reckon he got to be so jolly?! 

image.png.78eed0ffc655af76956f77635c49c0b3.png

Edited by RoyMac5

Not a forum issue per sé, more an issue with the forum... ok... ok... user error... whatever!

So, when you intend to click "Mark forum as read" (Other Sport, in this case), and moronically click "Mark site as read", I don't suppose there's a little magic button anywhere that miraculously undoes the latter, is there.

Still haven't caught up on all the transfer rumours and such tittle tattle, since getting back off hols 2 weeks ago!

🤪🙄

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Not a forum issue per sé, more an issue with the forum... ok... ok... user error... whatever!

So, when you intend to click "Mark forum as read" (Other Sport, in this case), and moronically click "Mark site as read", I don't suppose there's a little magic button anywhere that miraculously undoes the latter, is there.

Still haven't caught up on all the transfer rumours and such tittle tattle, since getting back off hols 2 weeks ago!

🤪🙄

No. Be more careful.

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Looked tonight and it says my subscription has expired, even though I dutifully pay it every month. I don't see ads or have a problem with DMs, but maybe something isn't working properly somewhere? 

image.thumb.png.b56c53412fa0d76d4b4328ab5a5f4c4f.png

Just looked and your renewal was yesterday.

It hasn't gone through on the forum system yet, although PayPal has taken the money so not sure if there is some kind of delay in the system.

I've moved you back to Member+ for the month and will look at it in the morning when I'm sober.

1 hour ago, David said:

Just looked and your renewal was yesterday.

It hasn't gone through on the forum system yet, although PayPal has taken the money so not sure if there is some kind of delay in the system.

I've moved you back to Member+ for the month and will look at it in the morning when I'm sober.

I've never unsubscribed. I do get a lot of confusing emails about invoices being created and then paid automatically, that I've stopped reading! But at no point should it list me as "expired". No material impact, but I thought something might be awry if it's saying that, given it shouldn't be. Glad you've been boozing. Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...