Abdoul Camara - Contract terminated by mutual consent

Day

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Did Nixon delete his tweet that he was going out on loan?

Can't seem to find it and wondering where he plucked that from! 

Someone mentioned that on here earlier on I think. 

10 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I think it's probably Camara has a move lined up, and they aren't willing to pay a fee.

Contract cancelled, bit part player leaves, we save his wages.

My reading too.

Doubt we would have got more than a few hundred thousand if we held on, at least Rowett instantly knows he has a salary saving without any faffing around.

8 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Fair play to Razza to say good bye on his twitter. 

Don't follow twitter much, but he might never get so many likes from his time at Derby.

59 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

I'm not sure I'd describe signing Davies & Wisdom for £2.5m and offloading deadwood a car crash. It will be what it will be with Will but do try and apply some balance....

Andre Wisdom's fee was £2mill rising to £4 mill plus and whilst I'm still not complaining, I'm talking about the Razza going for nothing, and Ince and Hughes looking like leaving for a combined £13 mill. Sorry if it bothers you but that's a car crash from my perspective.

3 minutes ago, Ram79 said:

Complete waste of money hope we learn from this our scouting back then must have been terrible because I and a lot of fans had him sussed straight away runs fast but that's about it.

I totally agree i hope our scouts get a proper kick up the a*** because as soon as I and many others saw him play, thought...oh dear!!.... Name a player our scouts have discovered from abroad or anywhere in fact in the last couple of years ???? 

If any of us were as crap as that in our jobs over that time period we'd have been sacked by now !! :ermm:

Archived