Abdoul Camara - Contract terminated by mutual consent

Day

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Been slagged off all season, not good enough, waste of time etc.

No one willing to pay a fee because he's not very good.

Derby release him on a free

DCFCFans goes into melt down because we didn't get any money on a player they was slaggin off for 12 months previous.

The Derby Way.

:lol:

It's getting right on my t!ts :lol:

It's not even July yet for Christ's sake!! 

I love reading when people criticise Blackman because I'm sure it will come back to bite them on their bottoms. Remember when he originally joined, people got on his back but people started to support him again in pre-season and the start of this season because of his work ethic and good personality. Our recent coaches have said he is one of the most talented players in the squad, he just needs a run in his right position.

2 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Bent and Blackman released next unless we can get a fee I hope

Gave you a like for Blackman bit. ? I think you could be right about Bent but will see though.

3 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I love reading when people criticise Blackman because I'm sure it will come back to bite them on their bottoms. Remember when he originally joined, people got on his back but people started to support him again in pre-season and the start of this season because of his work ethic and good personality. Our recent coaches have said he is one of the most talented players in the squad, he just needs a run in his right position.

1) does he even know his right position some say centre forward others say right wing?

2) whenever he has played he's shown none of the supposed talent he has 

6 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

Bent and Blackman released next unless we can get a fee I hope

A player we signed for 3 million less than 18 months ago? Blackman isn't gonna get released. At worst he could probably get a decent championship loan when fully fit 

Just now, Kyle guest said:

Could see Ipswich coming in for bent tbh if nobody does can see him being released 

I'm not sure if Bent want to travel from outside Brum to Ipswich regularly though but I can see where your point coming from though. 

Just now, RamLad1884 said:

A player we signed for 3 million less than 18 months ago? Blackman isn't gonna get released. At worst he could probably get a decent championship loan when fully fit 

Who knows what will happen with him Rowett may like him for all we know. Either way GR is going to be ruthless I think 

GR has decided only big changes in both playing staff, attitudes and playing style are needed to progress.

He must have discuss this with Mel, gained his approval and is now implementing his plans.

Stand by for biggest shake-up at Derby in many a season. It going to be a roller-coaster ride so hold on tight

I'm absolutely outraged by this.

I've spent the last 18 months saying how **** he is and we need him off the wage bill.

Now that we've done that I am going to moan that we didn't get £2m for him. Because obviously that is what people should be paying for a **** player.

At least I don't have to listen to that damn awful song ever again.

Archived