Jackson Irvine - Signed for Hull City

Nuwtfly

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would love Irvine just to annoy young Nigel at losing their star player below market value.

If there wasn't a clause and Ben Robinson sells to us you can bet he'd throw a paddy.

I think Bryson will be tempted by anywhere he'll be first choice. The sticking point with Burton will be the worry that he might end up playing most of the remainder of his career in league one.

13 minutes ago, Rample said:

Would love Irvine just to annoy young Nigel at losing their star player below market value.

If there wasn't a clause and Ben Robinson sells to us you can bet he'd throw a paddy.

I think Bryson will be tempted by anywhere he'll be first choice. The sticking point with Burton will be the worry that he might end up playing most of the remainder of his career in league one.

Rample, why do you want to annoy Nigel?

20 minutes ago, ColchesterRam said:

This is all nice and well but more importantly is he any relation to Eddie Irvine??

No.

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Right, that wasn't obvious from the description previously give. A tough tackling DM?

If/as Rowett wants to keep squad tight, I'd say Johnson is decent backup for Thorne. At least he is tough tackling!

1 hour ago, RoyMac5 said:

Right, that wasn't obvious from the description previously give. A tough tackling DM?

He managed 10 goals last season so must have got forward a fair bit.

He's a young lad and is good in the air. Certainly an option at the right price but we would probably need to lose a few to justify his purchase.

Archived