Jackson Irvine - Signed for Hull City

Nuwtfly

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Aye, time to close the thread

We don't lock transfer threads as a player joins another club, someone might want to post thats at work or doesn't come on till Friday. Will naturally drop down the list once it's no longer a talking point.

33 minutes ago, David said:

We don't lock transfer threads as a player joins another club, someone might want to post thats at work or doesn't come on till Friday. Will naturally drop down the list once it's no longer a talking point.

Unless it get persistently bumped by members posting totally random, unrelated topics along the lines of Chris Martins body fat ratio.

2 hours ago, curtains said:

Look well if he scores the winner a week Friday 

Loads of crap players have scored against us. He'd just be another's. He's Bradley Johnson. The last thing we need is another player like that. 1 is enough unless you're going for full on hoofball

Just now, Alpha said:

Loads of crap players have scored against us. He'd just be another's. He's Bradley Johnson. The last thing we need is another player like that. 1 is enough unless you're going for full on hoofball

I didn't want him mate I was just thinking of the irony of it if it happened for him or Toral  .

To be honest mate I'm hoping for better at Derby and I'm just hoping on hope that Rowett can achieve it  .

Happy days lol 

Archived