Apple

Day

• 3 weeks later...

I can't believe how much people spend of this stuff. Phones, ipads, televisions.....all sorts.

I bought an ipad for@£600 which was great but is now regarded as obsolete.

Never again. In future i'll buy second hand.

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

I can't believe how much people spend of this stuff. Phones, ipads, televisions.....all sorts.

I bought an ipad for@£600 which was great but is now regarded as obsolete.

Never again. In future i'll buy second hand.

If you’re not after the latest and greatest check the Certified Refurbished section on the Apple Store, not always easy to find but if you Google it, will show up.

You can save a fair bit and all iPads come with a brand new shell/screen, battery and accessories. Comes with the same warranty etc.

6 hours ago, David said:

If you’re not after the latest and greatest check the Certified Refurbished section on the Apple Store, not always easy to find but if you Google it, will show up.

You can save a fair bit and all iPads come with a brand new shell/screen, battery and accessories. Comes with the same warranty etc.

Is this the rubbish you keep sending me?

34 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

You have a very good memory for a baby , they were phased out in the mid 60's. Either that or you're older than you are letting on!?

Born '63, so I reckon it must have been more (very) late '60's for me to remember them?.. although I do concede, I can't for the life of me remember what they were for!  LOL!

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, David said:

Not clicking to see what point you’re attempting to make, the last time I clicked one of those I ended up punching myself in the face.

I read it for you - you won't like it, so probably a wise move

TLDR; Apple Stores ruthlessly train their sales people to maximise profit and yet don't pay them commission. The whole sales experience is stage-managed and often people that pay through the nose for tech they don't need, or can get cheaper elsewhere are mugged right off

Not exactly news

4 minutes ago, StivePesley said:

I read it for you - you won't like it, so probably a wise move

TLDR; Apple Stores ruthlessly train their sales people to maximise profit and yet don't pay them commission. The whole sales experience is stage-managed and often people that pay through the nose for tech they don't need, or can get cheaper elsewhere are mugged right off

Not exactly news

Saved myself a punch in the face, thanks!

BREAKING NEWS: Company asking employees to sell their products and not buy rival devices shocker! ?