Apple

Day

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

You just need some fool to buy the old cast offs

Exactly.

If not wait for eBay £1 or max £3 selling days, they come around now every couple of weeks. PayPal will take a small cut.

Plus another thing I failed to mention above, phones are taxable expenses as are the contracts being registered as self employed.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Exactly.

If not wait for eBay £1 or max £3 selling days, they come around now every couple of weeks. PayPal will take a small cut.

Plus another thing I failed to mention above, phones are taxable expenses as are the contracts being registered as self employed.

If you can be arsed to do the accounting paperwork needed that is.

59 minutes ago, David said:

Also the XS is not £1500, only if you get the Max with 512gb storage

Sorry wasn’t clear, I meant it would cost me £1500 over a two year period on EE, therefore the cost difference between buying it outright is minimal. (Taking into account monthly subs)

Don’t get me wrong, I can no longer spend my free cash on latest tech, I spent 10 iphones on another trip to America recently, countless $$$$ on my sons football, daughters horses etc my priorities have changed....so it’s just jealousy?

22 minutes ago, froggg said:

Get with the program Tiger, it’s all man bags these days ?

I've got a man bag. They've been popular over here for years. I couldn't be without it now (except last weekend, I didn't take it to Derby because I took a rucksack), I need somewhere to carry my reading glasses, sun glasses, wallet, house keys, office keys, apartment keys, car keys.......... I'd look like Felix and his amazing underpants without my man bag.

24 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I've got a man bag. They've been popular over here for years. I couldn't be without it now (except last weekend, I didn't take it to Derby because I took a rucksack), I need somewhere to carry my reading glasses, sun glasses, wallet, house keys, office keys, apartment keys, car keys.......... I'd look like Felix and his amazing underpants without my man bag.

Bringing back on thread... I’ve got an app instead of house keys. In conclusion, all you really need is an iPhone Xs Max (and a bah to carry it in). 

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Bringing back on thread... I’ve got an app instead of house keys. In conclusion, all you really need is an iPhone Xs Max (and a bah to carry it in). 

An app instead of house keys? I think we're probably about 10 years behind here. I'm fairly sure the HomePod isn't available over here yet!

48 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Me too and here it is in action.

0387EA2A-6FAC-48D9-B0E3-329DC8C47155.jpeg