Gary Rowett Live Press Conference 2:30pm, Facebook etc

Inverurie Ram

Can somebody please ask Rowett the important questions...

- Does he know of the Derby County playrs - their abilities, roles, preferred position etc.?

- And if so, will he be looking to make big changes to the clusterfuxk of a squad we currently have?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Apparently we should ge grateful of Morris because he's put money in....

Sam Rush doesn't have a clue.

"Grateful for such a wonderful chairman" wannit?

I'm grateful for his money (as much as I wish £50,000,000 of it hadn't been spent), grateful for him as chairman? Nah.

5 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Was disappointed in the fan comments scrolling along through the interview. Showed themselves up to be classless again. It's getting boring now, every joke about how long he will have a job for has been done. :angry:

I did have a pop at the moaning fans and asked if they were the same that rang Radio Derby on a Monday night.

Is he a "good fit" like Pearson. 

Is he coming to put a philosophy in place that was called "The McClaren Way" in one of these interviews a few months ago?

Is he here for the long term like Paul Clement. 

There comes a point where you can't have faith in Derby anymore. You don't want to hear the ****. 

Just go do it. That's the only way I'd believe a single word that was said. By proving it. Blind faith gone.

Plus if Rowett continues the sort of record he had at previous clubs he'll be gone by the time the video finishes. Very easy to look at the big picture at other clubs. But here? Here you don't get that. 

Many of the fans up his arse now are there because they live for the greener grass. They'll never stop. 

16 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Apparently we should ge grateful of Morris because he's put money in....

Sam Rush doesn't have a clue.

Well I am grateful that we have an owner who has paid for our ground, cleared our debt and backs his manager. Not sure why anyone would not be grateful for that.

Archived