The Reality

Pearson

5 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Think this was pointed to misfiring ones - and the one we bought has done 10 mins for us - and is now injured 

Nugent isn't injured anymore. 

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Pearson said:

Have a look, I put stars around Rogers to distinguish him from the other two. Check his record at Swansea, Liverpool and now Celtic. improvements in all cases. Not that he would to drop from the Champions league to the Championship.

Clough,yes, but that's not going to happen. Pearson if it was GM then that's obviously curtains.

Nothing in the post saying I wanted to swap Hughes for Irvine, simply I see him as a better player. He can tackle without picking up a yellow card, scores goals (8 in a team supported by basement players), stronger in the air and has a better engine. 

Anyway judge for yourself in a couple of weeks.

Jackson Irvine picks up a yellow card once every 8.1 tackles, Hughes picks up a yellow every 8.8 tackles… everything else barring effectiveness in the air isn't even comparable as they're completely different types of players. 

On 06/02/2017 at 21:41, HantsRam said:

Nothing warms the cockles more than a diatribe from @Alpha.

I have a mental image of Alpha as Mr angry from the Kenny everett show, raging away and flailing his brolly about.:lol:

Wait a sec... I have said this before.... THERE IS ONLY ONE MR ANGRY..

And that @Alpha fella is not related.

On 06/02/2017 at 21:41, HantsRam said:

Nothing warms the cockles more than a diatribe from @Alpha.

I have a mental image of Alpha as Mr angry from the Kenny everett show, raging away and flailing his brolly about.:lol:

I know I go on mate. Maybe I've taken a sulk lately and being a bit of a moaning git. The missus does say I go on a bit sometimes

Just find that there's some really extreme negative views lately based on nothing.

Maybe I'm focusing too much on them?

I'm actually quite calm and friendly in person I think. I'm not a "I'll say what I think and I don't care if people don't like it" person.

That's just rude knobbers. 

7 hours ago, Alpha said:

I know I go on mate. Maybe I've taken a sulk lately and being a bit of a moaning git. The missus does say I go on a bit sometimes

Just find that there's some really extreme negative views lately based on nothing.

Maybe I'm focusing too much on them?

I'm actually quite calm and friendly in person I think. I'm not a "I'll say what I think and I don't care if people don't like it" person.

That's just rude knobbers. 

Nah - you're sound mate. I've never disagreed with owt you've had to say.

Stay cheerful:thumbsup:

Hants.

I honestly stopped after "13 teams in the current top 10" :huh:

Mac has done a great job with this team, we were around the foot of the league because we deserved to be under Pearson's awful management. We're now sniffing around the play offs because that is also where we deserve to be after Mac has turned us around.

Next season we will probably expect more of DCFC, but this season he's turned the ship around, and I will support them for as high as we can go. Hopefully play-offs, but I'll settle for challenging after the atrocious start to the season. Some, I think, will never be happy unless we've wrapped up the league by March :whistle:

1 hour ago, 86 points said:

Why mate? It was valid and heartfelt. If folk have carte blanche to slag off the team then they should expect the door to swing both ways. In most cases I'd say their reasoning is less valid than was yours.

I'm getting on my own nerves keep moaning about them moaning. Lol.

They do go too far though don't they?

Ill throw in my two pence worth and keep it brief as I haven't read all the comments on here.

If you think McLaren is doing anything other than a very good job as it stands you are wrong and can be proven wrong by easily accessible facts. Come back when there is something to actually moan about, like winning 1 out of the first 8 games of the season.

4 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Have we established if the poster Pearson is really Nigel Pearson, or just a devotee?

Apparently the guy chose his name after Stephen Pearson scored in the play off final. 

It's a bit like how there are companies out there called ISIS.

Only this is worse.

Archived