Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Lookman on loan would be good

7 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Calvert-Lewin? 

Both good young players, not sure we would get another forward in with current numbers in squad. Maybe if Bent moves on...

8 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

LOL. Betvictor have us at 20/1 to sign Marko Arnautovic. So which idiot put money on us?

Probably some deluded fan ( we have a lot who seem to think we can sign anyone we want ) who has way too much money and very little sense.

Could do with a midfielder and a couple of wingers. Would be happy with Lawrence and Watkins. Still a few to ship out. Blackman was talked up a lot tonight so he clearly has the ability there and shows it in training - good cross for Bent's goal. Possibly Weimann and Anya to go?

9 hours ago, SouthernRam said:

Could do with a midfielder and a couple of wingers. Would be happy with Lawrence and Watkins. Still a few to ship out. Blackman was talked up a lot tonight so he clearly has the ability there and shows it in training - good cross for Bent's goal. Possibly Weimann and Anya to go?

Last nights proved we still have a lot of players in our squad, some of which will need to be moved on before we add. 

Worth noting Weimann was good first half, worked well as a pest around Chrissy and Nugent. Johnny was good second half too. 

37 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Last nights proved we still have a lot of players in our squad, some of which will need to be moved on before we add. 

Worth noting Weimann was good first half, worked well as a pest around Chrissy and Nugent. Johnny was good second half too. 

I should hope they were against Kidderminster Harriers !!

3 hours ago, RiddingsRam said:

I think it's irelavent who you are playing as to judge weather or not a player had a good game. 

You're missing the point ! I think most fans would be surprised if our players didn't have a good game against a team like Harriers( with no disrespect to them) Pre season friendlies are all about building fitness and a pattern of play.I don't get too carried away if we win the lot,the real business starts on August 4th 

3 hours ago, rcarso1 said:

You're missing the point ! I think most fans would be surprised if our players didn't have a good game against a team like Harriers( with no disrespect to them) Pre season friendlies are all about building fitness and a pattern of play.I don't get too carried away if we win the lot,the real business starts on August 4th 

Was there a good pre season friendly we played last season? I seem to remember lots of turgid and tight 1-0 wins. Im just happy that at least we played with an obvious style, fast and high energy, pressing from all over the pitch and looking to create when in the opposition half. 4 good goals, should have been 7 or 8. Positivity breeds belief

Archived