Summer Transfer Suggestion Thread 17/18

Nuwtfly

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Ritchie (Unlikely I know but he is one of the few players that fall into 'very very high quality' replacement) 

Ojo possibly yes

Not many I can think of though.

7 minutes ago, Saity said:

Next week I reckon.....we'll be busy :thumbsup:

Think you could be right (well let bloody hope so eh) 

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Think you could be right (well let bloody hope so eh) 

The quote from GR " a very very high quality replacement " was an interesting one because I can't think of many that fit that bill but for him to have made that statement made me think its nearly a done deal....perhaps I'm well wrong !!...probably am....

6 minutes ago, Saity said:

The quote from GR " a very very high quality replacement " was an interesting one because I can't think of many that fit that bill but for him to have made that statement made me think its nearly a done deal....perhaps I'm well wrong !!...probably am....

Yeah it does sound like it to me too. All I can say is the players fit in the catergory are Ritchie Lawrence Jota and Ojo? Can't think of any more though, Jota 100% ruled out due there is a PL club bid for him and he's not in the squad for their friendly game. 

Ritchie is unlikely but I would be very impress if that does happen. 

Lawrence and Ojo is realistic one IMO. 

11 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Yeah it does sound like it to me too. All I can say is the players fit in the catergory are Ritchie Lawrence Jota and Ojo? Can't think of any more though, Jota 100% ruled out due there is a PL club bid for him and he's not in the squad for their friendly game. 

Ritchie is unlikely but I would be very impress if that does happen. 

Lawrence and Ojo is realistic one IMO. 

Very true I don't think you'd say what he did unless its well down the line...well lets hope so eh lol...just really hope its not an underwhelming name :ph34r:....but in Gary we trust eh ....:thumbsup:

Not seen anything on this board and I'm no way #ITK, but my brother heard something about Fulham and Derby being in for Max Gradel. Anyone else seen this?

In terms of realistic signings who could be extremely useful in the championship he fits the bill for me, although he's 29 now

31 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Not seen anything on this board and I'm no way #ITK, but my brother heard something about Fulham and Derby being in for Max Gradel. Anyone else seen this?

In terms of realistic signings who could be extremely useful in the championship he fits the bill for me, although he's 29 now

No i doubt it, i think what your brother has heard is that us and Fulham are both 8/1 outsiders on betvictor

18 hours ago, reveldevil said:

Had a few sniffs of first team after joining in January, might be more feasible next window if he's not getting many minutes.

I don't know if Lennon is feeling well enough yet, if he is I could see him going somewhere on loan.

Good shout, in a way I kind of hope younger players like that don't get AS many minutes sometimes, it can go sour if they don't play too well in the Premier League and ruin their careers where's if they go out on loan it's nowhere near as important to make an impression for a lot of them, but Lookman is proven in our league so he'd be a good loan IMO.

Really hope we're not in for Max Gradel. He's getting on, and will be on big wages. I don't think the age is a huge factor, but the Premier League wages he is inevitably on should be. It'd also worry me about short term building, as opposed to signing a younger player. That being said, perhaps he would do a job. 

14 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Sky bet

b76ccbf4d4d503bd30e52195ca0b072d.png

Basically someone wasted their money on Derby. Premier League club bid for the player.

8 minutes ago, "Like ya say" said:

jacob Murphy who plays for Norwich is a decent winger who is young as well. Would love to have him in

Isn't Newcastle after him? 

Archived