Chris Martin signs new contract until 2020

Cam the Ram

15 minutes ago, Andicis said:

In what way is it Mel's fault that he backed Nigel Pearson? You're using hind sight to blame him here. We'd have all slagged him off if he hadn't supported the manager.

He set pearson on after 1st mistake with clement.then goes back to McLaren who he sacked , Good at making computer games.piss poor at running a football club.

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, swiftur said:

He set pearson on after 1st mistake with clement.then goes back McLaren who he sacked  Good at making computer games.piss poor at running a football club

I found the argument you make in the blank space very informative. 

4 minutes ago, swiftur said:

He set pearson on after 1st mistake with clement.then goes back McLaren who he sacked  Good at making computer games.piss poor at running a football club

Much like you're piss poor at stringing together coherent sentences, right? 

4 minutes ago, swiftur said:

No matey that's Fawaz. I'll think you'll find Mel is doing a grand job, albeit with some mistakes. 

9 minutes ago, mrdave85 said:

The only finger we can point is at not writing a recall clause into the agreement (although if a fee was paid I don't think we have that option anyway).

At the time, with the manager in place, it was agreed to get rid. Others are right and Morris would have been criticised for not backing his manager if he'd refused, for interfering in the football matters etc etc. 

Or sacking The Dinosaur after Burton… or better yet, when he saw that monstrosity of a starting eleven against Brighton.

1 minute ago, cannable said:

Or sacking The Dinosaur after Burton… or better yet, when he saw that monstrosity of a starting eleven against Brighton.

alright alright, there's a few fingers which can be pointed, especially about P*****n, but this is about Martin. :D

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If I was Fulham's manager, I'd leave martin out of the squad tonight just for giggles.

That would be pure evil. The melt down that would follow from initially the Fulham fans, then afterwards the Derby fans would be too much..

10 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

I found the argument you make in the blank space very informative. 

It made more sense than the first paragraph.

Just now, Andicis said:

That would be pure evil. The melt down that would follow from initially the Fulham fans, then afterwards the Derby fans would be too much..

In pure Keegan, I would love it - LOVE IT!!!

1 hour ago, eddie said:

No surprise you should say that.

Nice that you agree with me for once

1 hour ago, cannable said:

The thing is though… who really cares? Barring ourselves and Fulham fans… very few people.

I agree, and I don't really care because it doesn't particularly matter, but that said it's been a bit of a PR nightmare for the club. These kinds of tactics looks great when you achieve what you want, but make you look pretty undignified when they don't.

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

If I was Fulham's manager, I'd leave martin out of the squad tonight just for giggles.

This thread would eclipse the transfer talk one within hours!

Looking forward for tomorrow where I won't have to talk about any of this until the seasons over hopefully. Although I've been writing in this thread for so long now, I think anything to do with football is automatically linked to Chris Martin. I'm unsure what life is like outside this thread!

1 hour ago, swiftur said:

Jokanovic taking the piss out of us ,saying our best striker is playing and scoring for Fulham.never mind fawaz circus,we have the morris circus.

He is right though.

Not even sure how you can compare Mel to Fawaz. I was going to go through why that is so wrong but it is clearly a waste of time.

Fulham have signed a striker for the remainder of the season with option to buy! 

Fulham have signed Ivory Coast striker Gohi Cyriac on loan for the remainder of the season.

The 26-year-old arrives at Craven Cottage from Belgian side KV Oostende and the deal includes an option to buy.

Cyriac impressed in his homeland with ASEC Mimosas before he was snapped up by Belgian champions Standard Liege in 2009.

2 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Fulham have signed a striker for the remainder of the season with option to buy! 

Fulham have signed Ivory Coast striker Gohi Cyriac on loan for the remainder of the season.

The 26-year-old arrives at Craven Cottage from Belgian side KV Oostende and the deal includes an option to buy.

Cyriac impressed in his homeland with ASEC Mimosas before he was snapped up by Belgian champions Standard Liege in 2009.

Totally different kind of player so don't get your hopes up.

Archived