Chris Martin signs new contract until 2020

Cam the Ram

• Replies 904
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, laughalot said:

When you play a dirty game by your own rules, things have a way of boomeranging back on you!

last I'll say on the matter

Good luck with your season!

Last you'll say because there is nothing to say. Who do you think you'll get in when Joka leaves btw?

1 minute ago, laughalot said:

When you play a dirty game by your own rules, things have a way of boomeranging back on you!

Don't cry. 

6 minutes ago, laughalot said:

You seem to think we have lost out here?

He's on his way back to us in a few months brother....

Thanks for all the money and for keeping him fit for us whilst we ousted the donkey who lent him to you.

5 minutes ago, laughalot said:

Back at you? You've now got to pay the 30k PW wages and 1.5m loan fee for a player that doesn't want to play for you, meaning you can't sign another forward. 

Bye now 

3 hours ago, mrdave85 said:

I never said "another club bids £9mil for him". 

Another club could, could, come in with a £15mil, or £10mil, or £9.01mil to be cheeky. Nothing stopping that. 

No, what I meant was the £9 million was only between Fulham and us and as we all know is too low, but we cannot do anything about it now.

Yes, completely agree, a club came for Martin and offered anything near the £9 million and we accepted it we would look like fools after what Mac has already said about wanting Martin back etc.

Every player has a price, Martin's will be closer to £15?

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Back at you? You've now got to pay the 30k PW wages and 1.5m loan fee for a player that doesn't want to play for you, meaning you can't sign another forward. 

Bye now 

They don't need another forward, Martin scores week in, week out for them.

7 minutes ago, laughalot said:

BREAKING: Sky sources: @QPRFC have £1m bid accepted for @FulhamFC striker Matt Smith. #SSNHQ

oh look, another striker gone! 

Youll be relying a lot on a striker that doesn't want to play for you and has his future committed elsewhere!

2 minutes ago, Derbyram1 said:

They don't need another forward, Martin scores week in, week out for them.

They do because Matt Smith off to QPR lol. 

8 minutes ago, laughalot said:

Boomeranging towards us? 

If reports are to be believed you're shelling out a further £300,000 on him because of his wage rise. 

Other reports have stated that you were unwilling to pay him £30,000 p/w whereas we appear to have done so. 

The only scenario in which I can see you keeping him is you being promoted, we don't go up and you decide that with the Premier League money you can afford to top our wages and still want to make the deal permanent. 

Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

All I ever see is their fans demanding another forward for their owners, so yes they clearly do

Martin will be their first choice striker, I'm guessing a few of the Fulham fans are just demanding a new striker as they believe Martin is coming back to us soon.....now this isn't the case I am sure they will embrace him and see how good he actually is.

82 pages and counting.......you will do fine without him and can see you getting promoted regardless.

You are a good side.

Next year you probably wont even want him and will be looking for a PL striker.

This whole thing makes both our sides look stupid in my opinion 

Just now, laughalot said:

82 pages and counting.......you will do fine without him and can see you getting promoted regardless.

You are a good side.

Next year you probably wont even want him and will be looking for a PL striker.

This whole thing makes both our sides look stupid in my opinion 

We can have many pages as much we like because we are talking about OUR STRIKER. 

1 minute ago, Derbyram1 said:

Martin will be their first choice striker, I'm guessing a few of the Fulham fans are just demanding a new striker as they believe Martin is coming back to us soon.....now this isn't the case I am sure they will embrace him and see how good he actually is.

No they want one as an alternative, especially now Smith is joining QPR

7 minutes ago, toddy said:

No, what I meant was the £9 million was only between Fulham and us and as we all know is too low, but we cannot do anything about it now.

Yes, completely agree, a club came for Martin and offered anything near the £9 million and we accepted it we would look like fools after what Mac has already said about wanting Martin back etc.

Every player has a price, Martin's will be closer to £15?

I know you don't really like him but £15? :ph34r:

Archived