Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I was quite impressed by Wildschut when he played for Wigan at Derby. Seemed quick and strong, 4 million in current market prices isn't absurd. I'd be happy with this.

Most of Wigan side played ok including Jacobs who we sold

8 minutes ago, Kyle guest said:

£4m for someone who's had a good half season reminds me of the blackman transfer last season there's cheaper alternatives elsewhere (Tom Lawrence £1m Omar Bogle £1m)

4 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

5 goals in 25 games doesnt even class as half a good season in my opinion, anything over 1.5m would be ludicrous, Tom Lawrence has had a more productive season, is younger and rumoured to be valued around 1m

Yeah, but neither of those are wingers, are they? You can bang on about someone being a bargain all you want, but if we're looking to fill a certain position that they can't play, then we're not going to be interested in them.

People need to stop treating signings like they're presents for the fans and realise they're for improving the team?

28 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Yeah, but neither of those are wingers, are they? You can bang on about someone being a bargain all you want, but if we're looking to fill a certain position that they can't play, then we're not going to be interested in them.

People need to stop treating signings like they're presents for the fans and realise they're for improving the team?

Lawrence plays mainly left wing for Ipswich 

Frightening pace when running with (and of course without) the ball

I think he would do well for us.

As for Russell i thought he did ok last night, but apart from that one great run early on he wasnt really the outlet we wanted. I still like him though and i would think twice about selling for anything less than £4m-ish.

Archived