Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

So, with Nixon getting De Sart right, the pursuit of Sako right, and Nugent right...

...can we assume that we're in for this guy? 

in an earlier post  , i stipulated that Wigan are coming in for Hanson      dont know if its a loan move   or a sweetner for Yanic Wildshcut   .. but we are being linked with a vast number of players  ...   i think if  Nixon  as enough attempt,s  at trying to say whom we are signing he will get 1 right  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

in an earlier post  , i stipulated that Wigan are coming in for Hanson      dont know if its a loan move   or a sweetner for Yanic Wildshcut   .. but we are being linked with a vast number of players  ...   i think if  Nixon  as enough attempt,s  at trying to say whom we are signing he will get 1 right  :thumbsup:

Hanson can't go out on loan at the moment. 

• 3 weeks later...

WIGAN REJECT WILDSCHUT BIDS

Wigan have rejected two bids for Dutch striker Yanic Wildschut, according to Sky sources.

The bids, understood to be in the region of £4m, have come from fellow Sky Bet Championship sides Norwich City and Derby County.

Wildschut moved to Wigan for £1m in last year’s January window after a successful loan spell from Middlesbrough. - Sky Sports

Archived