Yanic Wildschut - Signed for Norwich

DCFC4LIFE

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

4 in 22? 

......and JR has 1 in 18 so depending on which side of the fence you're on, stats can tell you whatever you want them to tell you. Not saying I'd want this guy but those extra 2 or 3 goals in the first half of this season could potentially have yielded another 5 or 6 points.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

......and JR has 1 in 18 so depending on which side of the fence you're on, stats can tell you whatever you want them to tell you. Not saying I'd want this guy but those extra 2 or 3 goals in the first half of this season could potentially have yielded another 5 or 6 points.

I'm on your side actually, as I think he'd probably be an improvement on JR. However, would personally rather us set our sights a little higher!

4 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Saw Wigan on the telly not too long ago where he had a storming game. That's one game though.

That would probably have been their 2-1 win at Huddersfield where he was brilliant. He played up top on his own that night but he's better wide apparently. The only time I've seen him 'live' was our game at Wigan and he was the lone striker again but, one run apart, was very quiet.

14 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Anyone in this thread got any decent knowledge of this bloke? Or any Wigan fans on here?

SSN mentioning us being after him again 

Mates a wigan fan. 

Wigan rate him highly. Would take a stupid figure to sign him from them as he is pretty much their only attacking presence at the present time.

Not going to worth the money that we would have to spend on him, but given time to improve could be a very good winger. 

Very powerful & skillful. 

Before this season he lacked quality in the final 3rd but seems to be improving on that by adding goals and assists to his name. Not sure if it's just a purple patch however, we've seen Russell do the same and he's gone back to his old self with no quality in the final 3rd.

Have to wait and see. Would like to think we could do better.

18 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Anyone in this thread got any decent knowledge of this bloke? Or any Wigan fans on here?

SSN mentioning us being after him again 

When he played for Boro my mate couldn't stand him because he just had pace and not much else. He said he was selfish and when he did decide to try and create a chance for a team mate his end product was awful. Looks like he's improved in this area whilst at Wigan though, but I'm sure there are better options out there.

1 minute ago, Waffle said:

I wish Derby would look out of the realms of the UK and sign someone without a ballooned price tag. Yes I know recent attempts at this have yet to bare fruit. But we could pick up a German centre-back.

Fixed

Archived